Is Tate McRae making another reference to Britney in her latest music video "It's ok I'm ok"?

7 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

The B Army has officially become the bitter old gays.

Tate ate the mv, the song is a step in the right direction. Look forward to seeing what she does next. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I'm not bitter. I'm tired of the hommage, Britney ain't dead for god sake. I don't understand why it is so hard for all the Gen Z artists to be original. You won't be the next someone be yourself!!!

The song is catchy, the choreo is slaying but why so many Britney's referencewhen you don't have Brintney's charisma

• Like 2

She delivered like 2-3 great performances that made me think she was the best pop performer since Britney, but I think that’s it. This song is meh too. 

Also, she gives off cheap Tik Tok vibes. Britney had the right balance of “good” and “bad” back in the day, that’s why her se.xiness was so controversial. Simply taking your clothes off isn’t that interesting, especially in 2024. 

• Like 2

I swear some of y'all are never pleased with anything, just enjoy it for what it is. The whole world is in agreement that there will never be another Britney so stop with that 

She’s pop, pulling off major choreography, wears a head mic now and has the popstar image of the early 2000s and as an older millennial I’m here for it

My only critique is that she needs to enunciate better, you can hardly understand what she’s saying

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.