Britney, please stop…

On 9/13/2024 at 12:05 PM, Danishfan said:

As a smoker myself, everyone who smokes knows the risks of doing it. I personally hate it when people preach to me about smoking. It kind of goes against, my body my choice. 

It’s also kinda hypocritical, that no one is allowed to preach about anything else, but we get to be all over her smoking habits. Besides if she truly has retired and given up singing, what difference does it make to us as fans. I understand many of you are from the states…. If you ever went to Europe, you’d see smoking cigarettes is everywhere. It’s unhealthy af, but so are many things that are just as legal and accessible. As long as it’s not affecting you, why care. If you don’t smoke, good for you! Most of the smokers I know (including myself) are super considerate, when it comes to smoking around people who don’t do it. If it gives her peace and joy, and helps fill out the day for her…. So be it. 

That's rare, most of the smokers are inconsiderate af. I see lots of people even smoking standing close to their babies and children. A lot of smokers I know don't give a single **** even though I make it clear that I don't want that **** around me. Britney is super inconsiderate too, she was just recently smoking at the spa and I've read many things about her insisting on smoking even in/at places that smoking is not allowed (there were a **** ton of stories about that on a site which a member shared but I don't remember on which site because it was a long time ago). And smoking can't be compared with most of the unhealthy things (alcohol, fast food, junk food and some of the dr**s) because unless someone invents a type of cigarette that doesn't release any smoke or unless smoking is banned outside of one's own house, it's always going to be something that will affect the others and the non-smokers will have a right to ***** about smoking. If you and your friends don't smoke near non-smokers that's really nice of you but it's also very rare.

Back on topic, not like we actually go to Britney and do something to stop her smoking. And I don't think criticizing her for smoking is nearly as bad as criticizing her for other stuff (her teeth, her clothes etc etc). And I will be very happy if she stops but her stubborn and so-called rebellious *** won't do it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.