Britney, please stop…

Kiss my

Stopping smoking today won’t give her back her voice from 2000s, it’s not that easily reversible. It’s the combination of her trying to speak softly in a young girl’s voice with smoking, along with the American vocal fry, that gives her that unpleasant voice on insta. I don't understand why smoking is such a big deal for you, i don’t smoke, I don’t like the smell of it, and it’s so bad for your health, but considering it to be the major issue in Britney's life is absurd. I’d be concerned about hard dr*g and alcohol abuse but not about cigarettes. I mean, when I look at the United States, the world’s largest consumer of medication, the ravages of crystal m***, co****e, ******, fentanyl, and all sorts of opioids, I find Britney’s smoking to be very moderate in comparison. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Agyness said:

Stopping smoking today won’t give her back her voice from 2000s, it’s not that easily reversible. It’s the combination of her trying to speak softly in a young girl’s voice with smoking, along with the American vocal fry, that gives her that unpleasant voice on insta. I don't understand why smoking is such a big deal for you, i don’t smoke, I don’t like the smell of it, and it’s so bad for your health, but considering it to be the major issue in Britney's life is absurd. I’d be concerned about hard dr*g and alcohol abuse but not about cigarettes. I mean, when I look at the United States, the world’s largest consumer of medication, the ravages of crystal m***, co****e, ******, fentanyl, and all sorts of opioids, I find Britney’s smoking to be very moderate in comparison. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Smoking causes lung cancer, so no, it’s not “moderate”.

As for hard dr*gs, I haven’t seen any proof that she’s using. If she is, she should stop doing that too.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I know many people who have stopped near their fourties because they have really noticed how smoking affects their health in long term.

I stopped during Covid 4 years ago and learned to live without it and couldn't be happier. I had similar voice problems as she does, a lot of phlegm yuck 

Britney Spears No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Those are all gone now :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Kiss my said:

SMOKING. 

It’s soooo bad for you. It’s not just affecting your beautiful voice. It has so many negative health impacts too. 

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

A person who smokes throughout their life is at high risk of developing a range of potentially lethal diseases, including:

1. cancer of the lung, mouth, nose, larynx, tongue, nasal sinus, oesophagus, throat, pancreas, bone marrow (myeloid leukaemia), kidney, cervix, ovary, ureter, liver, bladder, bowel and stomach 

2. lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which includes obstructive bronchiolitis and emphysema 

3. heart disease and stroke 

4. ulcers of the digestive system 

5. osteoporosis and hip fracture 

6. poor blood circulation in feet and hands, which can lead to pain and, in severe cases, gangrene and amputation

7. type 2 diabetes

8. rheumatoid arthritis.

Other effects of tobacco smoke on the body include:

1. irritation and inflammation of the stomach and intestines 

2. reduced ability to smell and taste 

3. premature wrinkling of the skin 

4. higher risk of blindness 

5. gum disease (periodontitis).

The effects of tobacco smoke on the female body include: 

1. reduced fertility, menstrual cycle irregularities, or absence of menstruation 

2. menopause reached one or two years earlier 

3. increased risk of cancer of the cervix 

4. greatly increased risk of stroke and heart attack if the person who smokes is aged over 35 years and taking the oral contraceptive pill.

The effects of tobacco smoke on the immune system include:

1. greater susceptibility to infections such as pneumonia and influenza 

2. more severe and longer-lasting illnesses 

3. lower levels of protective antioxidants (such as vitamin C), in the blood.

The effects of tobacco smoke on the musculoskeletal system include:

1. tightening of certain muscles 

2. reduced bone density.

Thats just some of the effects. Tobacco smoke contains over 70 known cancer-causing chemicals. Smoking harms nearly every organ in the body, causing many diseases and reducing health in general.

Will Smith Applause GIF I love a good list :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:!!!

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, Kiss my said:

SMOKING. 

It’s soooo bad for you. It’s not just affecting your beautiful voice. It has so many negative health impacts too. 

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

A person who smokes throughout their life is at high risk of developing a range of potentially lethal diseases, including:

1. cancer of the lung, mouth, nose, larynx, tongue, nasal sinus, oesophagus, throat, pancreas, bone marrow (myeloid leukaemia), kidney, cervix, ovary, ureter, liver, bladder, bowel and stomach 

2. lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which includes obstructive bronchiolitis and emphysema 

3. heart disease and stroke 

4. ulcers of the digestive system 

5. osteoporosis and hip fracture 

6. poor blood circulation in feet and hands, which can lead to pain and, in severe cases, gangrene and amputation

7. type 2 diabetes

8. rheumatoid arthritis.

Other effects of tobacco smoke on the body include:

1. irritation and inflammation of the stomach and intestines 

2. reduced ability to smell and taste 

3. premature wrinkling of the skin 

4. higher risk of blindness 

5. gum disease (periodontitis).

The effects of tobacco smoke on the female body include: 

1. reduced fertility, menstrual cycle irregularities, or absence of menstruation 

2. menopause reached one or two years earlier 

3. increased risk of cancer of the cervix 

4. greatly increased risk of stroke and heart attack if the person who smokes is aged over 35 years and taking the oral contraceptive pill.

The effects of tobacco smoke on the immune system include:

1. greater susceptibility to infections such as pneumonia and influenza 

2. more severe and longer-lasting illnesses 

3. lower levels of protective antioxidants (such as vitamin C), in the blood.

The effects of tobacco smoke on the musculoskeletal system include:

1. tightening of certain muscles 

2. reduced bone density.

Thats just some of the effects. Tobacco smoke contains over 70 known cancer-causing chemicals. Smoking harms nearly every organ in the body, causing many diseases and reducing health in general.

We- 👁👄👁

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.