Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh my god…she doesn’t seem right at all. Even if it’s that she’s laughing at the tributes to her - WHY?! Why would that offend her so much that she reacts like this? Those people are taking inspiration from an artist they admire and respect, they didn’t personally have anything to do with what she went through.

And not only is it weird that she’s aiming shade towards those singers, but she doesn’t look well or ok at all in this video. The way she moves, stands, looks at the camera is bizarre and she seems not in full control of her movements. 

She is throwing shade to MTV/Viacom no the artist. Are you dumb, or intellectually challenged? Or just want to hate ? Maybe the latter.

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I wonder what the conspiracy theorists think of this? The ones that think Britney doesn't talk much in videos because she's no longer around, a body double is used instead and someone else writes all her captions?

Going to check whether this counts as 'proof of life' or not...

Just check this thread, they are calling her mentally unwell and that she is sad, etc. That they feel bad for her! That is long gone! 

The girl is crucified when she shares her thoughts and when she doesnt. She can't do anything. Some people are just waiting to tear her apart.

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh my god…she doesn’t seem right at all. Even if it’s that she’s laughing at the tributes to her - WHY?! Why would that offend her so much that she reacts like this? Those people are taking inspiration from an artist they admire and respect, they didn’t personally have anything to do with what she went through.

And not only is it weird that she’s aiming shade towards those singers, but she doesn’t look well or ok at all in this video. The way she moves, stands, looks at the camera is bizarre and she seems not in full control of her movements. 

She’s definitely shading the VMAs as a whole, not the little tributes. They’ve been playing in her face since 1999 and humiliated her during the worst time of her life ofc she hates them lol even when they gave her the vanguard award they made it all about Gaga’s cosplay and Beyoncé’s performance

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

She is throwing shade to MTV/Viacom no the artist. Are you dumb, or intellectually challenged? Or just want to hate ? Maybe the latter.

So is that who she meant by “you guys”? Actual MTV as a corporation? I didn’t know that, I don’t know everything and yes I’m definitely dumb at times! 
I had assumed it was towards the artists paying tribute to her, obviously I got that wrong. I couldn’t tell from the caption and video that she actually meant MTV themselves but thanks for explaining. 

• Love 1
Just now, thesimplelife said:

She’s definitely shading the VMAs as a whole, not the little tributes. They’ve been playing in her face since 1999 and humiliated her during the worst time of her life ofc she hates them lol even when they gave her the vanguard award they made it all about Gaga’s cosplay and Beyoncé’s performance

Even Michael Jackson hated MTV because they did the same thing to him! 

Which is why I think Britney didn't want any tribute award.

When MJ got his, given by Britney he was played by MTV. And they used him to make fun of him. They told him he was going to get the Artist of the Millenium award! Britney even introduce it like that. And then MTV/Viacom said that the award was not real and that he came up with the idea and make a joke out of him.

Look

https://youtu.be/kfU3rQ9dNpw?si=2240KandPdTmL41M

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is sad to see. You’d think she would want to support a young female artist bc she has been there and knows what the scrutiny is like. She really makes it hard to root for her at this point. She just seems so bitter. 

She is literally saying she loves Sabrina. It was a joke about kissing a girl since SHE did that with Madonna 

And she is in to coloring books.

She is just being sweet and funny..

• Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

This is sad to hear Britney’s voice like this.

She doesn’t seem like she’s doing well. 

She thought the VMAs were weird but so is hooking up with a convict of 10 that’s married.

Girl... it took you two sentences for you to not mention the convict of 10. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think she's smoking too much so her voice is cracking lol If her voice was normal I think people would have a different reaction. 

Yeah, girl! Talk to us, express yourself! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Imagine Britney's eyes rolling while watching all those "tributes" in just one night. The VMAs and all these new performers are obsessed with her. I love when she posts videos talking. 

Edited by ROCIO
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

A mess. They clearly just want an excuse to tear apart a women ...

Get the f out of here making comments like "you better watch out"! What the hell are you going to do?! Report me? Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Get out of here with your swampy stank as s! Worry about your own account and your nasty teeth since you are so obsessed with hers! 

I’ve been laughing at this for 10 minutes :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

And some Exhalers will still say she sounds cute and funny here and “slaaaay queen”.

I hope to reach this level of delusion one day. 

I think the main problem is why make a video with that amount of darkness? if she had proper light, and put some mild makeup on, then the video would have been great imo. Her voice is cracking but she's cohesive in what she says and funny :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Just now, Pablitonizer said:

I think the main problem is why make a video with that amount of darkness? if she had proper light, and put some mild makeup on, then the video would have been great imo. Her voice is cracking but she's cohesive in what she says and funny :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Because she just wanted to share her thoughts, why should she put on make up and a ring light when she is comfortably sitting in her bed? 

All the zoomers do videos like this... Why is okay for them and not her is because she is famous?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.