Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

a lot of people log in here to comment on Britney calling her concerning and then you read their comments and the only concerning thing I see is that definitely most of you are deaf/ lack capacity to understand simple things 

also: try recording yourself speaking at home and let's see how the video turns out. I think some of you might be a little surprised of the result if you ever see yourself on camera.

Edited by Richie
  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, BlueFyre3 said:

The receipts are every single video she posts on Instagram, every single caption, the fact that she’s dating a convicted felon who is a known mêth dealer and was charged with mêth distribution, her past admission of abusing adderall (which is an amphetamine and often a gateway to full-blown mêth use), she has been accused of mêth abuse multiple times in the past by multiple people - including her kids and Kevin, ex housekeepers, ex security guards, etc., literally all of her bizarre behavior over the years (even back in 2007) can be attributed to amphetamine abuse, and quick google search will reveal all of the same things I just told you. 

my favorite thing about you is how wildly confident you pretend to know what you're talking about
wielding anecdotes and a google search as evidence is hilarious

• Like 2

What did she do in bath after watching Sabrina. Britney u r so naughty lol. And also did she mean coloring=seks?

Last part was weird of course she was shading her.

I think Meghan also came with python and slave dress and Tate wore that black dress.

I wish Britney stopped going after young females. But i can understand that every1 r trying to copy her instead of making smth on their own makes her angry or frustrated

Edited by icybaby

I'm also concern with whom thinks her behavior on that video is normal. Its not. I'v been a fan for over 20y and I have never seen Britney talking this way (not even in Chaotic reached this level) She's not eloquent and what about her mannerisms? and why is she constantly rubbing her nose in a way only coke heads do and talking like she's drunk or high. So out of it. The way she talked and her mannerism remembers me Amy Winehouse talking at her worst relapsed on dr**s. I've never thought I would say this but I think Britney's on dru*gs and thats the main reason she's dating a convicted fella known as dr*g dealer (me*th mainly). This video was so painful and sad to watch.

Britney needs an intervention or we may lose her . can someone close to her help her please?

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 4

She posted a video earlier this year while on vacation with Bryan and she sounded pretty normal. How the heck did it go from that to this so quickly? I keep seeing comments “it’s been like this” but it hasn’t! It’s like she’s purposely doing it. 

I'm sorry, but this video made me laugh. I love her. Such a random queen :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: 

If you ignore the baby voice, I see a lot of her personality in this. Her being cheeky with the comment "why isn't she kissing a girl" and the whole "I'm a mom and I'm old... she made me cool". And a lot of her facial expressions seems so Britney. A lot more than when she was doing interviews for Femme Fatale. 

Seems like this is one of those videos she did because it would take too long to write and it wouldn't make sense in the end. She obviously cut out a lot. Kinda curious to see what else she said. 

I read the comments in here before watching the video and I was concerned she was ill. I don't see the problem with this video :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 5

It's sad the world seeing Britney struggling so bad...

I imagined she would say something about the VMA. She hates every single tribute, homage... 

Of course she doesn't know who Tate Mcrae is... 

I think she saw the Sabrina performance and someone told her Sabrina mentioned her.

The voice is the same from many videos...

And the video is still there, never deleted. Interesting. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.