2024 VMA Thread 🖤📎

Style.

9 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I`m in love with how beautiful Taylor Swift is, I love her make up!

Lisa performance was great

And so Katy Perry, Lifetimes is not bad and deserves a top 15

I tuned in late so I missed the beginning but I’ll have to check out Lisa’s performance later and see what the hype is about. I know K-Pop stars bring alot of energy to the stage. 

and Taylor is at her beauty peak, I agree.

37 minutes ago, Jaime Munoz said:

It’s crazy to think all those artist getting a vma so early in their careers and videos like 

baby one more time, oops I did it again, stronger, slave, overprotected, toxic, me against the music, my prerogative…were ignored 

There were a lot more established artist back then I think and music was different too. 

• Like 1

Overall this years show was miles better, it was toned down and not as massive, it reminded me of the 2008 set 

the production was simple and they had some great performances from Shawn, Sabrina, Eminem. I also really liked Lenny Kravitz. Surprised I enjoyed Halsey and Benson Boone too 

lots of Britney references and past performers

Not many awards are given out on the main stage anymore. Now if only MTV would start showing videos again 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, SJK said:

Overall this years show was miles better, it was toned down and not as massive, it reminded me of the 2008 set 

the production was simple and they had some great performances from Shawn, Sabrina, Eminem. I also really liked Lenny Kravitz. Surprised I enjoyed Halsey and Benson Boone too 

lots of Britney references and past performers

Not many awards are given out on the main stage anymore. Now if only MTV would start showing videos again 

Fully agree! I can’t remember the last VMAS that impressed me so much. I enjoyed almost everything. It was toned down a little, but the production in many moments was astounding and very well done. Such good entertainment!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.