Tate Mcrae referencing the Britney NYC hot dog photoshoot with David Lachapelle on her new video 'It's ok i'm ok'.

I don't see any similarities to Britney's photoshoot. But on another note will this girl make her own esthetic. She should forge her own path as an artist and stop trying to copy britney. First with the nasal singing second with the dancing and now with the whole headset mic. She should just say Hey guys I'm trying to copy Britney hope it works out

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, brymo said:

... I'm not seeing what you're seeing. It's Tate in bright lighting, looking in the distance with sunglasses.

20 minutes ago, Fita said:

No... She's not. 

More like a NYC aesthetics.

17 minutes ago, takataminna said:

I do not see any resemblance to that Hot Dog photo whatsoever. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

18 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I don't see any similarities to Britney's photoshoot. But on another note will this girl make her own esthetic. She should forge her own path as an artist and stop trying to copy britney. First with the nasal singing second with the dancing and now with the whole headset mic. She should just say Hey guys I'm trying to copy Britney hope it works out

it's very quick on a frame, i think we will get more shots when the video comes out, she's wearing the crop top that says I LOVE NYC next to the taxi with a very similar outfit

spacer.png

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

But on another note will this girl make her own esthetic. She should forge her own path as an artist and stop trying to copy britney. First with the nasal singing second with the dancing and now with the whole headset mic. She should just say Hey guys I'm trying to copy Britney hope it works out

It's funny when Britney fans write stuff like this when I'm pretty sure people said the exact same thing about Britney looking like a geri halliwell wannabe during the BOMT era 

• Love 1
Just now, alexbickle said:

It's funny when Britney fans write stuff like this when I'm pretty sure people said the exact same thing about Britney looking like a geri halliwell wannabe during the BOMT era 

Absolutely! Artists have always referenced other artists coming before, it's so lame to bring down Tate for getting inspired by someone she admires. 

1 hour ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Such an amazing picture, the kid next to her, the water, the LIGHTING, HER POSE, she was truly born to be a bright star:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

btw poopy tate :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: I said it 

How lame to hate on a new talented artist. Probably Britney had to deal with people like you when she came out in the BOMT era and people thought she was not gonna make it far :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

There's so much references of Britney from Tate, it's like we're living the Madonna's references from Britney again.

I don't think she's overshadowed by annyone. Plus she's getting so much free hate I wasn't even aware it could be possible today. I mean if you do not like someone just pass your way. Am I listenning to Sabrina, Camilla, Kate or others... I can't : nope but neither am I acid about them.

As far as I'm concern nowadays she's my pop phenomenon, it's very enjoyable for the Britney fan I was when she was into music.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.