VMA'S today: "Who’s going to rule the stage tonight? Is Britney making a surprise appearance?"

First of all, it's been so long since any award show was interesting and that lineup is beyond sad....

Anyway, I wanna know the thought process of the people who come up with these rumors (if you can even call it one). Is it just for attention? 'Ooh some fans are talking about this thing I wrote and now I feel in power?'

Really why even make something up that benefits nobody? Was it someone from the vmas? Or just a delulu fan? Either way, fail.

I still watch the VMAs every year but they progressively get worse, the whole show needs a brand makeover 

I miss the days when all the categories had the word video “best choreography in a video” or “best group video” and when they had it at Radio City or in Las Vegas and Miami. 
they don’t even bother to change the font that says “VMAs” anymore 

no one is tuning in because the older artists don’t even bother showing up anymore and a lot of people don’t know these current people, even the presenters they have are B list 

Tinashe. Tate. Blink-182. Ariana and Tyla should be performing they all had decent years 

Eminem. Shawn. Sabrina and Lenny are the only decent artists performing and maybe Anitta 

Edited by SJK
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.