Beyonce Snubbed At CMA'S (Although She Had One Of The Highest Selling Country Albums Of The Year) Matthew Knowles Calls Out CMA'S

I’m so sick of hearing complaining because Beyoncé isn’t nominated for every award, or that she doesn’t win every award. She has the most Grammys out of anyone in history…. But that’s not enough!!! 

The album was not very good. It’s not really country…. It’s Beyoncé usual stuff with a slight twang and cowboy aesthetic. I could maybe see Texas Hold ‘Em getting an award or some noms…. It was a pretty big hit and inescapable, I actually enjoyed that song, until it was overdone. But the album is garbage. She’s not good at everything. Her albums just aren’t that good. She’s a great vocalist and entertainer, and she gets people to write some good songs for her, but her albums aren’t cohesive and usually only about half of it is good. Her voice and style of singing doesn’t really fit country. 

She  may never be the one complaining, but with how much money she and Jay-Z have they’re definitely paying people to put most of these stories out there about her being “snubbed.” It’s funny there’s so much talk of her snub, but I haven’t seen anything about Shaboozy getting nominations. It’s just all about her narcissism and need to have every single award. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Why has she never looked as black as she did in the early 2000s. We've seen what happens with ****** but she's allowed to look white? If anyone is old enough theyd remember she was never this white. She lightens herself up. 

That aside, I'm so sick of her entitlement. Did she ever think that maybe the album wasn't actually country? Or even good? I couldn't stand the lead single that they PAID RADIO STATIONS TO PLAY. Let's not forget! Also you gotta be country for a while. 1 album drop and you expect the community to worship you?  That's not have to works Sasha Fierce

No Way Beyonce GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.