Do you think Britney is really on Exhale?

Didn't think it'd be possible to find the quote. Found it. Chapter 34, beginning:

"When we went out together, he was hypervigilant. I knew I could be clueless sometimes. (I'm not clueless anymore. Now I'm basically a CIA agent). He was always scoping everything out, obsessively controlling situations"

Yea. Britney is here. And everywhere else. And this may be only the beginning.

• Like 2

Of course I think she has been visiting often for years. This is her fan base only online community. She probably knows her fanbase can be messy and trashy but she also knows she can count on us our support and unconditional love. It’s just so sad that this place is now full of hate and haters.

I feel she is was definitely here during 2006/2007 Blackout era, and then from time to time, but the more I feel like she was there was the post facility/free Britney movement when the cship was heavily discussed in here with proofs and legal documents everywhere. 

its like she said it in her book, there’s a connection, we don’t know for sure if she’s here but we can feel it :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Humm we talk about a lot of things here... Britney only acknowledge a little of it. Why would she write about having "a perfect life" on Instagram if she knows what we say about it here?  

I don't think it's sarcasm, or more things would lead to this.

She doesn't seem to know what the fans really think of her... they probably show to her a small part of the fanbase... like twitter stans. Remember the "fans asking questions" but we never found out the "fans" and the questions clearly weren't things we would like to know?

Her team is definitely lurking tho. C, J. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think she might be here based on the timing she has been saying things discussed here in her IG. 

There was literally a thread like a couple weeks ago about a rumour she was releasing a remix of "Nasty" with Tinashe, and a few days later she posted "Nasty Girl Version" on her IG out of nowhere. That leads to two conclusions: she is realeasing a remix with Tinashe (which I highly doubt) or she is trolling us with the rumours fans still creating about her music (which is something I highly believe she would do). 

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
20 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I mean....

I think it is pretty obvious she IS on here !!! There should be no discussion, but yes there is obviously. She lurks on here !!! Speak it !!! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Some of her IG posts literally sound like responses and clapbacks from her. She knows her audience is online and loves to talk about her.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

I hope not.

75% of people on here only hate on her on what’s supposed to be a fan forum. It’s one thing not to defend everything she does - it’s another to hate on her more than a Xtina stan does, lol.

14 hours ago, super.nova said:

I mean I did ask her to wear yellow again if she was in danger (as a joke, and this was recent) and she legit proceeded to post herself not only wearing yellow, but also posting the caption “yellow”.

so I don’t know what to think lol

or maybe she just wore yellow 🤷🏼

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.