Didnt find the category for physical health but my physical health is in a serious townspiral. actually it has never been good...

listening to music helps me calm down. i like dubstep and romantic slow blues these days.

but i have caughed for an entirety of 15 days. so hard coughs. and now nose is starting to turn soggy too.

any suggestions?

my physical health has always been bad cause i am heavily overweight of one and also i sleep more than 11 hours every day...

i just hope i can get it back like before age of 12..

after age of 12 i have been anxious, tired, feeling soggy...

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

7 hours ago, Micce_InBut Black Out said:

listening to music helps me calm down. i like dubstep and romantic slow blues these days.

but i have caughed for an entirety of 15 days. so hard coughs. and now nose is starting to turn soggy too.

any suggestions?

my physical health has always been bad cause i am heavily overweight of one and also i sleep more than 11 hours every day...

i just hope i can get it back like before age of 12..

after age of 12 i have been anxious, tired, feeling soggy...

I hope you feel better :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

I agree with small steps to improve your physical condition and I think a humidifier with a couple drops of mint if eucaliptus essential oils are both great for breathing and relaxation :)

You should go to a doctor too, you could have a respiratory system infection, i had one last year and my chest hurt really bad when i exercised

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.