Felicia Talks Britney In New Podcast!!

I have gotten to know someone who worked closely with Britney between 1998 and 2001. Believe me or not but I know 100 percent he did. Can't say too much out of respect for him but let's just say Felicia isn't the angel people think she is. She was very controlling.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I really hate how people here speak about Felicia, how dare you? The disrespect is disgusting, I adore Britney so much but people need to stop holding it over Fe that she’s Lynne’s friend, she was Lynne’s friend first and foremost before she worked for Britney and before she came Britney’s friend. I think she knows more than all of us. 

Cuz this thread is about her and talking about britney? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Everybody who has met lynne says she is a sweet innocent person and would do anything for britney if she could. 

That's all an act they fell for. There is a tone of evidence to prove otherwise.

Britneys former childhood friend mentioned in the group chart to lynne "they just dont know u". What a load of crap. 

She could absolutely save britney from the man she herself had a RO against. She let random ppl go through Britney's bedroom. And gave Britney's personal sh.it to them as a gift. 

She also chose to release and promote her book at the expense of Britney when Britney needed her mom the most. 

She also put some dr**s in britney's drink secretly. Alli sims saw it. 

If Fe is gonna be deceived by that kant, then I get why she doesnt talk to her.

Ps. I love Fe. But she needs to get away from that Louisiana swamp witch immediately 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.