BreatheHeavy Subscription:

A core group of 50. K so 2 months later half of that number will be banned due to extreme moderation tactics. This forum was busy a few years ago before the MODERATION TEAM BANNED EVERYBODY. seriously what is not clicking. People are not going to pay for the same scenario. The entire model would have to be overhauled because it’s absolutely horrible horrible business practice to treat members like ****. Not all management works efficiently. Keep dolling out those points hun. It made the forum close ehehehehehe noice!

It would be great for people who would like an ad-free experience if it was just an option. I like the diversity personally. I learn so much. Maybe there could be a greater emphasis on moderating the site if that's the case. Have people on a probationary basis first or restrict moderators in some way for a while. 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Like 1

I think Jordan should just shut down the forum for a while, but bring it back if Britney puts effort towards reviving her career or something. During times like that, Jordan might be motivated to maintain it and people will want to come back to discuss. By reviving her career I just mean anything really big happening such as her movie release or new music.

I don't knew how it works but can't it be archived or deactivated and then brought back later?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.