BreatheHeavy Subscription:

I’m not too concerned with posting in the Britney sub section with this topic. It gets attention :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’d like to rally together those who are willing to subscribe to BreatheHeavy. Those who don’t want this website to die. And those who respect Jordan for what he has given us. 

If you truly love being here, why not bring something back like Exhale+, was it??? I’d definitely put the coin forward to contribute to the longevity of this fan forum.

Anybody else here with me? Like he said, he’d rather have like 50 people here who actually want to be here or something - Not going to misquote haha. Something like that, 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm not willing to subscribe to a website that has no standards for moderation and will silence defenders of Britney before banning trolls 

spacer.png

I understand what you mean. But changes could be put in place if Jordan actually benefitted for his hard work. There’s no incentive for moderation here at the moment. 

Edited by femmef4toole
6 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I understand what you mean. But changes could be put in place if Jordan actually benefitted for his hard work. There’s no incentive for moderation here at the moment. 

But that's the problem. We have to pay off Jordan for a site that is empathetic to Britney? People hated on Britney for not liking the documentaries, but they failed to learn any of the lessons from them. The fans and media played a role in isolating Britney in fame and then trapping her in the conservatorship that forced her to record and perform for us. 

We are fans and this is media. We all need to do better. And we shouldn't need money to do so. There were moderators who were able to do this, but they were pushed out. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

But that's the problem. We have to pay off Jordan for a site that is empathetic to Britney? People hated on Britney for not liking the documentaries, but they failed to learn any of the lessons from them. The fans and media played a role in isolating Britney in fame and then trapping her in the conservatorship that forced her to record and perform for us. 

We are fans and this is media. We all need to do better. And we shouldn't need money to do so. There were moderators who were able to do this, but they were pushed out. 

I couldn’t agree with you more. But this isn’t about making money off Britney, this is about a person who hosts a titanic website & forum who gets a lot of shxtty takes, almost like he’s not a person. The way people speak to him is gross. They’re too familiar with him. I get why he wants to jump ship, tbh. I really respect your opinion but this isn’t about Britney ironically. Just think we could meet Jordan with some compassion is all. None of us should earn money off Britney’s pain but he isn’t or never has done that. This place is amazing, it shouldn’t be free if you ask me. 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1

This will be a decision Jordan has to make.  

He knows what he's put in and what he's taken away, he's a smart dude. 

He'll do his own cost/benefit analysis and figure it out.  

Yet another thread that proposes a solution that quickly devolves into the same tired "troll v troll v real fan v fair weather fan" only makes the problem worse and devalues the respect that I have for Jordan to make the decision himself. 

So everyone take a deep breath(eheavy) and chill.  To everything is a season and there's only one person who can decide this site's season. 

🏼

• Love 1
4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm not willing to subscribe to a website that has no standards for moderation and will silence defenders of Britney before banning trolls 

spacer.png

Absolutely! We’ve seen the best of the best banished or punished!

If You want me to name names! Let’s go!

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo
On 9/8/2024 at 5:31 PM, stronger1992 said:

Subscribing to getting eaten alive by a bunch of trolls who can’t accept opinions other than theirs? No thanks 😂 Getting warning points for absolutely no reason while the trolls still roam free on here? NOPE

Exactly! Warning points because their bestie with a liar or bully!

We can leave to twitter! Although that place is dying too!

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo

I was a member of exhale + for many months if not a full year. I thought the $3 a month was worth it. However,  I unsubscribed when the trolls started to run wild. Majority of the contributors on the britney section aren't even britney fans.

I know their main argument is you don't have to love/agree with everything she does and to that I agree 100%, but to only come here to troll or point out the negative is an interesting use of one's time. It's so obvious who they are too because it would be one thing if they mentioned things with perspective, but nope they just come here to bash and it's a lot. It ran A lot of the real fans out of here! Even a moderator I believe!

I would be willing to pay again even probably more than I did before to keep the community but that's the key word...community. I don't want to spend my hard earned money just for me to have to read troll comments all day. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.