Xtina: I can’t wait to share the NEW material that reflects who I am now…

8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Please stop comparing the two. Christina has not been through her own personal hell for 13 years. She also has not been completely betrayed by her friends, team, partners and family the way Britney has. It’s not as easy as you think to just “go be happy” after that.

What I think you feel to realize is that Britney survived a situation that not many people could survive, and she deserves credit and respect for that. She also deserves grace and understanding. All I ever see is you putting her down.

And what karma is Britney fighting, exactly? Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like you’re insinuating that in some ways Britney deserved what has happened to her. Like it’s her karma, as you said.

No shade, but you really should join an Xtina forum, if there is one. I think you’d be much happier there, honestly.

can YOU stop ? You always have to misread my comments and start to brag about what I said like is against Britney. My comment was not comparing in the way you are saying. Was not to bring Britney down! BOTH are from the same generation and BF childhood friends. I grew up listening to both and I said I really wish BOTH the best  and tho' I'm happy for Xtina, makes me so sad Britney had a different path but I still hope she finds happiness. And you completely took my words out of context and demonized it as usual. You always do it. You'r exhausting :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

can YOU stop ? You always have to misread my comments and start to brag about what I said like is against Britney. My comment was not comparing in the way you are saying. Was not to bring Britney down! BOTH are from the same generation and BF childhood friends. I grew up listening to both and I said I really wish BOTH the best  and tho' I'm happy for Xtina, makes me so sad Britney had a different path but I still hope she finds happiness. And you completely took my words out of context and demonized it as usual. You always do it. You'r exhausting :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I wasn’t even referring to your comment here in particular, but almost every other comment out of you has been extremely negative towards Britney. But sure, I can pretend with you that you’ve been nothing but uplifting on this forum. Your words of encouragement have all been taken out of context!

spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.