Nikocado Avocado is officially skinny again

I was gonna post about this but figured no one on here knew him... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

First of all I was so shook when I first saw it, I thought it was AI or something it felt SURREAL. My second thought was that he seems mentally unwell, the look in his eyes gives vibes like he really believes the villain bit. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Why did he make this all weird and dark? It could have been such a wholesome moment for him! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Isla said:

That’s crazy he played us all this time for the past two years. I was so concerned when he was overweight, glad he’s much healthier now!

He may have played us but he stretched out his stomach so much by over eating. You can tell he’s literally starving in the above video. Hopefully he can keep this weight but I have my doubts.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Body ache said:

He may have played us but he stretched out his stomach so much by over eating. You can tell he’s literally starving in the above video. Hopefully he can keep this weight but I have my doubts.

I haven't actually watched the video, is he not eating or? Because while weight loss is good, not eating anything at all is an issue as well. 

15 hours ago, BritneySpearin said:

you do know he put on an act... right

I do not care enough to seek further information - like I said this man has zero talent and is not an artist so unsure why are we giving him any space in this forum

Edited by ElToxico
12 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I do not care enough to seek further information - like I said this man has zero talent and is not an artist so unsure why are we giving him any space in this forum

Well he has an audience and although I don’t consume his content, I am aware of him because podcasts I watch comment on him. So he is somewhat famous. You can’t drag others on here who are aware of his online presence just because you don’t know him. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, nwonder said:

So idk much about this man, so sorry if I  sound ignorant, but did he really gain all that weight as way to troll people and get YouTube views? 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Not from my understanding. He stopped being vegan years ago and then just started making mukbangs where he ate a ridiculous amount of fast food.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Well he has an audience and although I don’t consume his content, I am aware of him because podcasts I watch comment on him. So he is somewhat famous. You can’t drag others on here who are aware of his online presence just because you don’t know him. 

Yes I can. I believe I just did

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.