Britney on instagram: Make sure you get into the business !!! Directors will always make you look amazing !!! And always trust family ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน !!! Psss I really love yโ€™all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ !!!

16 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Wonder no more..spacer.pngspacer.png

I believe they only met just this one time, I wanna say itโ€™s from 2003?

I also recall Britney saying she has the picture in a frame at home.

You can see in some pics from the onyx hotel backstage that she has the framed pic

• Love 2
On 9/7/2024 at 3:35 PM, Derrick said:

I donโ€™t know anything about her sister since Iโ€™ve never seen her posts but I wouldnโ€™t not believe they are all miserable and unhappy with everyone around them. Without the awareness to be different than family, you become the product of that. Itโ€™s unfortunate but I believe it.

facts.

On 9/6/2024 at 9:08 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don't get the post. She's being sarcastic right? So she's saying, don't trust directors (her new movie having creative differences?) and issues with family I presume bad deals from her parents in the past?

I appreciate that people are still trying to figure out her โ€œcodeโ€, but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s codeโ€ฆ I donโ€™t think she has any idea what sheโ€™s saying. Which is why she always deletes her posts.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I appreciate that people are still trying to figure out her โ€œcodeโ€, but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s codeโ€ฆ I donโ€™t think she has any idea what sheโ€™s saying. Which is why she always deletes her posts.

Interesting, well, she doesn't appear to have early onset neurocognitive issues, though. Hence, I think she's speaking indirectly. Maybe she's afraid of being sued for defamation, so she speaks very generally in my opinion.ย 

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Interesting, well, she doesn't appear to have early onset neurocognitive issues, though. Hence, I think she's speaking indirectly. Maybe she's afraid of being sued for defamation, so she speaks very generally in my opinion.ย 

Maybe

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 9/7/2024 at 9:07 AM, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I think the possibilities... what if she was abused by directors at young age?

Britney rants often goes back to her young/prime days.

She told strange stories about a uncle looking like Brad Pitt (maybe her posting so much Brad isn't just attraction) and bathing her... that story was very disturbing.

Unfortunately it is possible a lot of Britney problems today were caused not only by the c-ship trauma... it seems from way before.

It could be possible since she was on the Mickey Mouse Club.

I've heard a lot of child stars get abused on sets of TV shows.

Maybe that was the catalyst for her future problems as an adult.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

It could be possible since she was on the Mickey Mouse Club.

I've heard a lot of child stars get abused on sets of TV shows.

Maybe that was the catalyst for her future problems as an adult.

Yes... I didn't think about the MMC days. Very possible.ย 

Amanda Bynes allegedly was abused during her nickelodeon time and then we know what happened...

I tried not to believe Courtney Love claims, but It would make a lot of sense with some Britney behavior and certain things she says and writes.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes... I didn't think about the MMC days. Very possible.ย 

Amanda Bynes allegedly was abused during her nickelodeon time and then we know what happened...

I tried not to believe Courtney Love claims, but It would make a lot of sense with some Britney behavior and certain things she says and writes.

Yeah Britney has had similar behaviors to former child stars,

so I wouldn't be surprised if she did get abused on the set of the show.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—