What will you do if BH/Exhale is gone?

If Breatheheavy/exhale is no more, what will you do?   

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Wow is he permabanned i didnt even know i thought he had just become too bitter to come here.

Yeah, he was constantly trashing Jordan, the forum and site and went as low to do it over on ATRL, users here posted the receipts and they got into it on here and he was ousted. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

but wasnt that only in his final few months? he didnt do that when he was a moderator i believe?

No, he was doing it quite frequently especially popping off on Jordan and telling him how to run his site. He became so bad he was just banning users left and right in the forum over Scam and if you didn't agree with his opinion.

He also threatened to expose behind the scenes tea and other personal things as a mod.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

and if you didn't agree with his opinion.

yes i felt that.

and he could talk bad about everything and anything. but if other people had an opinion that wasnt positive on something you'd get punished by him with his moderator power. Crazy hypocrite, ill never go whereever hes at honestly. It was harassment and ive never experienced anything like that before on here or anywhere else. 

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Eww... I had no idea that creature is there.

That person was terrible for exhale,  Many people left because of him. A Classic case of abuse of power, he acted like the owner not a mod.

He helped to ban fans just because they didn't like Scam lol.

Omg yes what a sad human being disgusting for real. I felt so sorry for them, like how could someone be so bitter and obsessive and literally just mentally unbalanced 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

because I'm poor and I won't pay a subscription to comment Britney's twirling on her IG videos (thats basically the 'news' of Britney's, she's a retired stepmomney now :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:)

You do know that you’re not held at gun point and can leave this misery of twirling whenever you wish? 

:fran_frog_meme_green:

SpoilerGet Out March GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, he was doing it quite frequently especially popping off on Jordan and telling him how to run his site. He became so bad he was just banning users left and right in the forum over Scam and if you didn't agree with his opinion.

He also threatened to expose behind the scenes tea and other personal things as a mod.

God, who has the time? If he had direct contact or communication with Jordan, wouldn't all that energy be better spent getting surgery to look like the hottest guy imaginable, building finesse and charm by locking down Jordan instead? Prioritizes people :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, super.nova said:

Omg yes what a sad human being disgusting for real. I felt so sorry for them, like how could someone be so bitter and obsessive and literally just mentally unbalanced 

He caused a lot of damage here and bullied many people. He was a dictator, and it was a wrong move giving him so much power. 

But I do think he has some problem. A living proof Stan mentality can be extremely toxic.

Thankfully he is out.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.