What will you do if BH/Exhale is gone?

If Breatheheavy/exhale is no more, what will you do?   

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I haven't posted here for a long time but I am glad it's shutting down. It has become a Britney hate forum. Back in the days when Britney was with Scam, you couldn't say a bad word about him. But trashing Britney now is fine. Good riddance!

Not at all. I'm glad we can be open and candid about our concerns for her well-being. Sure, some people can take it too far, but generally, it's all well-intentioned. Not one wishes her ill will. Even Britney takes accountability for it and is honest and truthful. I think pretending everything is nice and dandy isn't constructive. Hopefully, she will find a middle ground or balance between acting out and being repressed. She goes to extremes, no? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'd pay 1 or $2

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

btw- interesting that since I said I had 0 ads, i have rn 2 ads down and one up :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Eww... I had no idea that creature is there.

That person was terrible for exhale,  Many people left because of him. A Classic case of abuse of power, he acted like the owner not a mod.

He helped to ban fans just because they didn't like Scam lol.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Not at all. I'm glad we can be open and candid about our concerns for her well-being. Sure, some people can take it too far, but generally, it's all well-intentioned. Not one wishes her ill will. Even Britney takes accountability for it and is honest and truthful. I think pretending everything is nice and dandy isn't constructive. Hopefully, she will find a middle ground or balance between acting out and being repressed. She goes to extremes, no? 

No, a lot of users here clearly hate her and are constantly trashing her. It isn't concern for her well-being. That's not what concern looks like.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Oh my gosh you guys, I’m not going to say “it’s not that big of a deal,” since this situation is different for everyone, but there’s plenty to do outside of this forum, haha. However, what I like about BH is that it’s mainly focused on Britney, so it felt like a solid space to discuss Britney subjects. In that sense, it would be truly sad if it closes, but regardless I’m grateful for everyone in the community that engaged with my Britney chatter, y’all are amazing & so kind. I appreciate you.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Why are you all acting so weird? Jordan just hinted that the forum will continue but as part of a subscription, so why are you crying? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

because I'm poor and I won't pay a subscription to comment Britney's twirling on her IG videos (thats basically the 'news' of Britney's, she's a retired stepmomney now :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:)

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

The Britney Reddit is so boring compared to here 

What's the odds it's just creepy men thirsting over pics of her? Also I have so many issues with Reddit with what I've read, I don't really want to sign up to it.

41 minutes ago, BritneySpearin said:

Hunny not everyone is gonna pay or have the money to pay!! :clownery_makeup_meme:

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

because I'm poor and I won't pay a subscription to comment Britney's twirling on her IG videos (thats basically the 'news' of Britney's, she's a retired stepmomney now :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:)

These excuses. Paying monthly just $2 is not that enough :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Eww... I had no idea that creature is there.

That person was terrible for exhale,  Many people left because of him. A Classic case of abuse of power, he acted like the owner not a mod.

He helped to ban fans just because they didn't like Scam lol.

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yannick Bisson Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

Ikr, i was secretly happy that he was perbanned. He came after @GlitterRain  and @Jordan Miller and Glitter gave him a final vacation and things were better :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.