Is breatheheavy really gonna shut down?

8 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

I worry about your being and mental sanity.

Where else are you going to share your discomfort everytime Britney does something.:taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Lol.

Internet is much bigger than one place. 

And thank you for your concern about my life... I take care of myself properly.

I don't worry about your well being and sanity tho... I wouldn’t lose my time thinking about  you at all lol.

Edited by Dark Willow

Soo...I could have a ****ty day, but when I come I often laugh, there are so many witty users here. I would miss you guys the most I think.

There are few people that can write endlessly about Britneys spinning, shady comments about Selena, decode her cryptic posts and say Yass Queen regardless of what she does.

selena gomez interview GIF

Ps. Xtina fans would have a ******* field day if this forum shut down D.s

Edited by PrincessAkwa
On 9/5/2024 at 8:19 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

Breatheheavy is in its Britney Jean era. 

a lot of members have been banned. Keep spamming that ban button hunny it’s done wonders. Place is empty now - great work great absolutely awesome job at self destructing  the forum.

But forum means collective opinion which is the opposite of what’s allowed. Self destruct till there’s nothing left- so Britney 

I agree. Even a thread (for the sake of discussion) asking if a producer might be innocent is flagged and forbidden.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.