Is breatheheavy really gonna shut down?

2 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Was there an announcement somewhere? 😢 

@Emil87 mentioned the ads were getting excessive. Jordan noted that it's up to pay off some of the debt from running this site. Laying low from Insta due to legal threats and needed a bit of space. In the mean time, he would be content with either a subscription-base model for Exhale or a good core group of stans on here rather than a slew of trolls. 

If you'd like to support the site, pay no mind to the ads and happy cruising. May the odds be ever in your favour! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Breatheheavy is in its Britney Jean era. 

a lot of members have been banned. Keep spamming that ban button hunny it’s done wonders. Place is empty now - great work great absolutely awesome job at self destructing  the forum.

But forum means collective opinion which is the opposite of what’s allowed. Self destruct till there’s nothing left- so Britney 

• Like 1

IT.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

what happened was blamed for no reason my friend Lord had nothing to do with it I intervened because I communicated privately with him that here I managed to find him for those who do not know he risked prison by reactivating what he created many years ago for the NSA a very powerful software in which I also helped him I put this nickname to remind him of what he did and to advise the daily mail to block negative comments

Mrs. Spears was deceived by people close to her

I say that I am her friend because I have no more news from her

he told me that he was blamed for the Instagram down of a certain Britney Spears

Edited by WannaCry
6 minutes ago, Ligufaca said:

Let's just wait for Jordans statement before making assumptions. But I totally get it if he wants to move on, and leave BH behind, it's not like there is much to discuss about Britney nowadays. 

We still love speculating and reminiscing over the good times. We keep her spirit alive on this forum. Gen Z have no idea what they have missed. Those were the glory days when Britney slayed the world! lol

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

We still love speculating and reminiscing over the good times. We keep her spirit alive on this forum. Gen Z have no idea what they have missed. Those were the glory days when Britney slayed the world! lol

Well yes of course! But I am trying to think about this from Jordan's perspective, hosting this forum isn't cheap, and from his perspective, if his heart isn't in it anymore, it isn't worth it to keep the site up. But again, let's wait for his statement haha. 

But let's say the forum will close, I will miss it! I rarely ever post here, but it is one of those websites I first open to check what's happening in Britney's world. 

40 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

@Emil87 mentioned the ads were getting excessive. Jordan noted that it's up to pay off some of the debt from running this site. Laying low from Insta due to legal threats and needed a bit of space. In the mean time, he would be content with either a subscription-base model for Exhale or a good core group of stans on here rather than a slew of trolls. 

If you'd like to support the site, pay no mind to the ads and happy cruising. May the odds be ever in your favour! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

spacer.png

I didn’t say anything about the ads lol. I know it’s a way for Jordan to make some kind of profit, which he deserves for all of the work he’s put into this community. I only bought up how pages keep reloading for me because it says “a problem occurred”, and how frustrating that is. But it could just be an issue on my end.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

I didn’t say anything about the ads lol. I know it’s a way for Jordan to make some kind of profit, which he deserves for all of the work he’s put into this community. I only bought up how pages keep reloading for me because it says “a problem occurred”, and how frustrating that is. But it could just be an issue on my end.

spacer.png

Haha I'm just saying you started the open dialogue 😊

12 minutes ago, Ligufaca said:

Well yes of course! But I am trying to think about this from Jordan's perspective, hosting this forum isn't cheap, and from his perspective, if his heart isn't in it anymore, it isn't worth it to keep the site up. But again, let's wait for his statement haha. 

But let's say the forum will close, I will miss it! I rarely ever post here, but it is one of those websites I first open to check what's happening in Britney's world. 

Nah, he didn't say that. He was coming up with constructive solutions to the site issues. He's happy having a small cohort of stans either way should the problem persists. 

6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Haha I'm just saying you started the open dialogue 😊

But I didn’t start the thread lol. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Anyway, it’s kind of funny that people are now misconstruing and overanalyzing Jordan’s posts the way they do Britney’s constantly. No where did he say he is shutting the exhale community down. But I guess I could see why people would think that may be his next step. We’ll see, I guess.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.