Lady Gaga’s “Joker Part 2” getting PANNED. 54% metacritic

The first one has 59% and it is a masterpiece. The problem is all of the brain-dead action-lovers hoping for a stereotypical superhero movie and instead getting something their intellects can't handle. I doubt Lady Gaga is amazing in it but Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur? Incredible. It probably won't be as good as the first but still amazing.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

The first one has 59% and it is a masterpiece. The problem is all of the brain-dead action-lovers hoping for a stereotypical superhero movie and instead getting something their intellects can't handle. I doubt Lady Gaga is amazing in it but Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur? Incredible. It probably won't be as good as the first but still amazing.

Apparently it is a dreary courtroom drama - and boring, which isn’t a great thing. Also, Gaga is underutilized. I think this will start off strong but bad word of mouth will sink it 

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

tbh i didnt find the first one that great. it gave a bit of cliche dark backstory for a villian. acting performances were good though. 

• Love 1

Lady Gaga is an ok actress, but the teasers I've seen are not promising. The raspy voice and overacting, as usual, to make the role look profound...

Besides, the decision of making this movie a musical is a bit underwhelming, I don't like the idea at all but we'll have to watch it to judge.

• Like 3

Only critics at the Venice film festival saw it . It’s not great, but it could go up. I watched the first one, thought it was just old I wouldn’t be watching this if lady Gaga wasn’t in it. One of the biggest complaints I’ve seen about it is the lack of Gaga, that she’s in it less than you would think. What’s gonna matter more is audience score, It Ends with us has a 57% and did very well (for its budget) - a bad rotten tomatoes score doesn’t mean fans won’t like it or that it won’t make a ton of money. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, helloitsme said:

tbh i didnt find the first one that great. it gave a bit of cliche dark backstory for a villian. acting performances were good though. 

Cliche? It’s a psychological thriller that clashes reality and mentality into a string of symphonic cinematography. Que cliche. You’re welcome to your opinion buuuttt…so am I. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Cliche? It’s a psychological thriller that clashes reality and mentality into a string of symphonic cinematography. Que cliche. You’re welcome to your opinion buuuttt…so am I. 

it wasnt awful it just wasnt groundbreaking or something new to me. call it whatever you want but it wasnt that thrilling to me. It was pretty predictable. Again not a bad movie though and acting was good. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.