Jordan, too many ads too heavy!

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Jordan deleted the BH IG page and is rarely on here - he’s over it. Deleting BH is a huge sign he doesn’t support Britney’s mess anymore :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

He’s probably tired of answering to people about why Britney is acting the way she does and writes the captions she does. Hes been known as THE ultimate Britney fan because of BH, and this current version of Britney is exhausting and not the woman we we’re all impressed by and proud to be a fan of. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Strange. The refresh thing never happens to me. I’ll look into it. 

Thank you! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And in defense of your site, my phone is old and/or could be some bug. It was an empty threat saying I will leave lol. Y’all are stuck with me.

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey guys. Sorry I have been MIA. I am taking a break. I will open up more about BH in the coming weeks/months. Appreciate you understanding and allowing me to give myself some space from the Britney universe. 

Regarding the ads - yea, they definitely suck. I just want to make enough to pay back site-related debts and expenses to run the site. 

The alternative is to make Exhale members only, ad free, and pay a small subscription per month. I'd honestly prefer that, but let me know what you think. It's my opinion that most people won't want to pay to belong to a Britney community. 

Would it be possible to pay to get rid off the adds? Free users see the adds, those who can afford it can pay? This way you would not lose users

13 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It does not change the fact that the error is on the side of the system/chromium browser, not on the connection provider.  

Yea you’re right bb, I reset my router and it’s still happening. I just figured it was an issue with Safari only, but it’s other browsers too. So annoying but I’ll figure it out hopefully.

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Would it be possible to pay to get rid off the adds? Free users see the adds, those who can afford it can pay? This way you would not lose users

Yea it's possible. I used to have that functionality (Exhale+), but it was mostly a flop. I would honestly rather have 50 members who find a lot of value being here and are willing to pay a small subscription to be part of this community. But I also know it will alienate/piss some people off and I just don't have the fire in me to deal with that at the moment. 

• Love 2
  • Leader

And yea, even though the BH IG has 100k+ followers, it's been really nice to shut that channel down and take a break. 

Not to play the victim, but running BH (stuff behind the scenes mainly) is sooo exhausting and I'm just kind of over it. I am constantly dealing with legal threats because Britney is a big name and everyone wants a piece of the pie. I am profiting $0 from BreatheHeavy. ALL of it goes back into the site and into the debts I've accrued by putting Britney, Britney fans, and BH first (over my own needs). This was all my own doing - no one asked me to. It's all kind of come to a head this year and I am burnt tf out. So I am putting myself first right now. Hope yall understand. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

And yea, even though the BH IG has 100k+ followers, it's been really nice to shut that channel down and take a break. 

Not to play the victim, but running BH (stuff behind the scenes mainly) is sooo exhausting and I'm just kind of over it. I am constantly dealing with legal threats because Britney is a big name and everyone wants a piece of the pie. I am profiting $0 from BreatheHeavy. ALL of it goes back into the site and into the debts I've accrued by putting Britney, Britney fans, and BH first (over my own needs). This was all my own doing - no one asked me to. It's all kind of come to a head this year and I am burnt tf out. So I am putting myself first right now. Hope yall understand. 

We (most of us) understand completely and are ultimately very grateful for your contributions to this community. I’m sure it can’t be easy. Thank you. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

That’s definitely fair and right. Good on you for putting yourself first. Right now, Britney really is not worth the stress and drama and effort. She gives nothing but embarrassment these days so enjoy you break and time out. Have fun ! 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just shut it all down even this site. Put yourself first. If it's not your passion, don't do it just to please others. You need an extended break and I think while the site is down, it will force others here to take a break, those who unhealthily have made this site their lives, instead of living their life in the real world. Be your best friend and treat yourself.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The alternative is to make Exhale members only, ad free, and pay a small subscription per month. I'd honestly prefer that, but let me know what you think. It's my opinion that most people won't want to pay to belong to a Britney community. 

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

JK lol but in all seriousness I would cough up some dough to keep the community alive. 💸❤️

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.