Britney on IG: Perez Hilton I ******* love you!!!

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's wild is if Britney is being sarcastic why not use the energy towards Mario or people that deserve a clap back.

Britney rebelling going into her 50's with a felon, is that sarcasm as well?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She could be using her IG to talk about her book, her biopic, her music, even her hopes and dreams for god sakes…anything positive and she chooses to talk about Perez Hilton’s garbage ***….what a waste of time for everybody.

• Like 4

Seriously people, you have problems. 

Who she speaks for or against... Why do you care so much? She post whatever she wants on her IG. Good or not didn't give you the right to be mean or judge people even If you disagree. Your time is what you chose to do with it not the responsibility of someone else. 

I like Britney,  and yeah most of the videos she posted are very boring to me, not very interesting but it didn't give me the right to judge and to do a ******* Analyse on someone. Seriously be kind to people. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Eyerarde01 said:

Seriously people, you have problems. 

Who she speaks for or against... Why do you care so much? She post whatever she wants on her IG. Good or not didn't give you the right to be mean or judge people even If you disagree. Your time is what you chose to do with it not the responsibility of someone else. 

I like Britney,  and yeah most of the videos she posted are very boring to me, not very interesting but it didn't give me the right to judge and to do a ******* Analyse on someone. Seriously be kind to people. 

Why wouldn’t fans have opinions on a rich popstar who chose to live the majority of her life in the public eye and continues to choose to air all her dirty laundry online? It’s not like we are tapping her phone, she shares these things for public consumption and we give our opinions, get over it.

Ultimately no one is saying anything bad or disrespectful about her anyway, we are just acknowledging she keeps making bad decisions. The truth hurts and whenever anything is the least bit questioned fans like you have their feathers ruffled. Britney is a public figure & to think people aren’t going to give their opinions is awfully naive of you.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I'm wondering what's the correlation between that reel and Perez Hilton. Anyway, if Britney is fine w/ Perez Hilton, she must be fine w/ Katy Perry, Myah Marie, Kesha, P!nk, Xtina and all the others who may have shaded her at some point as well (in interviews or certain songs or parodies).

She never had an issue. But fans like to speak and hate on her behalf. 90% of the hate on this website Britney doesn't even agree with. How sad are we.

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

Why wouldn’t fans have opinions on a rich popstar who chose to live the majority of her life in the public eye and continues to choose to air all her dirty laundry online? It’s not like we are tapping her phone, she shares these things for public consumption and we give our opinions, get over it.

Ultimately no one is saying anything bad or disrespectful about her anyway, we are just acknowledging she keeps making bad decisions. The truth hurts and whenever anything is the least bit questioned fans like you have their feathers ruffled. Britney is a public figure & to think people aren’t going to give their opinions is awfully naive of you.

To give an opinion doesn't mean you have to be mean. And many people on this forum are mean. 

As per the truth? Who knows? We are not here. 

I don't like Perez Hilton, I hate him. I remember more than 17 years how he have blackened Britney and for the memory even Madonna did it on the letterman show  if I remembered correctly because they take pictures of Britney without panties with Lindsey and Paris . So for Perez Hilton why the hell they put him on the circus tour is still a mystery for me. However it doesn't mean we have to judge a person with so much hate. That's the problem for me. 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Eyerarde01 said:

To give an opinion doesn't mean you have to be mean. And many people on this forum are mean. 

As per the truth? Who knows? We are not here. 

I don't like Perez Hilton, I hate him. I remember more than 17 years how he have blackened Britney and for the memory even Madonna did it on the letterman show  if I remembered correctly because they take pictures of Britney without panties with Lindsey and Paris . So for Perez Hilton why the hell they put him on the circus tour is still a mystery for me. However it doesn't mean we have to judge a person with so much hate. That's the problem for me. 

If you signed up a little over a month ago why would you say many people on this forum are mean? Are you a dupe account or going to use the I've been lurking forever excuse then finally signed up?

This is a forum to discuss Britney in this section so that's the reason people are giving opinions on her. 

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's wild is if Britney is being sarcastic why not use the energy towards Mario or people that deserve a clap back.

Britney rebelling going into her 50's with a felon, is that sarcasm as well?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She only goes after other women. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

If Britney reads exhale she knows what Mario said, many fanpages posted about it last week.

So... she is super aware like some fans like to say and doesn't care or she is told who she can attack or not? Maybe?

My bet is she's aware of it as well, she seen the Osbournes clip she had to of seen Mario's. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

My bet is she's aware of it as well, she seen the Osbournes clip she had to of seen Mario's. 

Yeah... but I noticed she never attacks people associated with Cade and her "former" team. 

She seems to have a problem with women, sure... but certain people with similar attitudes she seems to get more offended than others,  man or woman.

If Britney is aware of things, she knows the speculation around the Kardashians fortune and her money.  Their connection with Lou and the total lack of support of them about FreeBritney. Yet she posted super "cute things", acclaiming Kim and Khloe... Kim is Cade close friend. 

Mario is team con favorite and to this day defends the c-ship and her father. 

Not to mention the total wrong idea she has about the documentaries, visiting Lance Bass (her sister friend), are a few examples of her weird judgement. She seems completely clueless and manipulated. 

It's just fascinating Britney giving attention and love to a lot of people supporting the idea she needs a c-ship again...

Did you see what I posted earlier for you? 

3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Btw, did you see this? 

do you think somebody lied to Jordy? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.