🚨 KATY PERRY ADDRESSES THE DR LUKE CONTROVERSY OMG

1 hour ago, Kiss my said:

This - I mean, Dr Luke was never found guilty, so why all the prejudice?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Innocent until found guilty I say

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Amen! Many on here seem to forget how Britney was accused of s***** harassment by her former bodyguard, Fernando Flores. He accused her in graphic details, and he made a bunch of other accusations as well. If all accusers must be believed at 100%, then Fernando Flores must be believed and Britney Spears considered guilty for the rest of life. After all, he's an alleged victim, even if male, and there was reportedly a settlement in his favour.

Britney was never found guilty in a court of law—neither was Dr. Luke.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It must be some form of talent to talk so much and yet say nothing at all lmao

She's very stupid, even if she believes that Dr. Luke is innocent, she shouldn't have worked with him. His reputation is in the gutter and anyone who works with him right now will get bad publicity. And we all know that how important that is for artists in the entertainment industry. Besides, her song is so basic, anyone could have produced it. 

Her talking about the wonder of creating a tiny new being as a woman and how powerful women are and then working with an alleged räpist on a song called woman's world  is just mindblowing stupid. She really doesn't understand how dumb she comes across. 

Britney Spears was once accused and sued for s***** harassment, yet I'm not seeing anyone on here saying she should be shunned for life for that reason. I agree it may have been better for Katy Perry not to reassociate w/ him, but by doing so, she may be taking a stand against the excesses of cancel culture. Dr. Luke was never proven guilty or liable in a court of law, and he was not even arrested or charged.

Besides, on two occasions, Kesha accused Dr. Luke of r***** Katy Perry, which Perry denied. As for Kesha's lawyer, he implied that Dr. Luke r***** Lady Gaga, and Gaga's team denied it. Isn't that odd?

Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

That's the most idiotic statement ever. Idiot didn't address anything really. Ok he was an important part of your career, so what? And she is a parent. I wonder how she would feel if someone assaulted her daughter. Proven or not doesn't matter when there is a high possibility that what happened happened and when the assaulter or anyone else can't give strong evidence that he is not guilty. And the things that were said that he had done were incredibly terrifying. Also, I'm shocked that Katy gave us good music back then. How is this deaf person with zero taste is the same person? Her new songs sound like ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Britney Spears was once accused and sued for s***** harassment, yet I'm not seeing anyone on here saying she should be shunned for life for that reason. I agree it may have been better for Katy Perry not to reassociate w/ him, but by doing so, she may be taking a stand against the excesses of cancel culture. Dr. Luke was never proven guilty or liable in a court of law, and he was not even arrested or charged.

Besides, on two occasions, Kesha accused Dr. Luke of r***** Katy Perry, which Perry denied. As for Kesha's lawyer, he implied that Dr. Luke r***** Lady Gaga, and Gaga's team denied it. Isn't that odd?

Didn’t he also come out in support of #freebritney? Doesn’t really seem like the exact same situation when you read the more recent articles. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.