Guys, I think I have an idea of what Britney's movie could be like since her recent post

According to her, the movie isn’t a biopic but rather fictional, and she will be acting in it. The project’s producer worked on La La Land, so can you imagine if in this movie she explores the different eras of her career in a musical way, but in versions we’ve never seen before? Her own version of the "BABY era", where a talented and innocent girl is absorbed by an industry that tries to transform her into the perfect doll, Britney could conceptually portray the inner voice of the girl or a character that guides her.

Then we have the "BRITNEY era", which represents the overexploitation of her image and the loss of her own name; it’s when we lose the real Britney.

"In the Zone era" is the extreme codification of her image, while "BLACKOUT era" is the dark era, the rebellion, the revolution against the industry in order to reclaim her identity.

The "Circus era" marks the beginning of her captors; it’s about locking the tiger in a cage and putting her in the middle of a circus to charge the world to watch her.

This could create an entire conceptual world of her eras while simultaneously telling her life story without falling into the usual melodramatic and sensationalist clichés. It would allow her to tell her story in a more artistic way, developing something she was never allowed to do before.

• Love 5

A good concert, but if Universal bought the rights to the book, they will rest on that. Britney being a singer, dancer and performer obvious there will be musical scenes. 

I really doubt that she will act, it will be a cameo.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/1/2024 at 6:25 AM, PolySpears said:

femme fatale, britney jean and glory?

well, she said it's fictional, so I guess it's got nothing to do with her. Maybe she doesn't want her life in a movie :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Femme Fatale Era: It's the perfect name for this era because she said she felt dead during this period, they killed the woman and turned her into a mass-consumption robot. 

Glory era is when the spark reignites; it’s the glory of finding freedom once again.

• Love 1

I dont know, but holy hell I'd watch that :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Now that I think of it, making it "fictional" makes a lot of sense given all the potential lawsuits that could follow her if she claimed it's a biopic

Edited by dandy

It's interesting. I sometimes wonder what it was like to be inside Britney when she was doing the most iconic things she has done, inside her body, in her perspective, that's something only she has which includes her memories, of course. But in the way you said there's a risk of going to a place where everything is like oh the industry, they were horrible, everything was horrible, everything was exploitation. Weren't there moments where Britney actually enjoyed working really hard and being part of those moments? At least in the early years. There could be a celebration or a joyful side in the film, too.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.