Britney says her upcoming project is NOT a biopic and is fictional

11 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

No that’s what the quote was, she didn’t say her natural hair color was black. Get a life you should be workin 9 to 5 

What…?! I could have sworn I remember reading it and she wrote “For example, my natural hair colour is black”. Was that actually a Dolly Parton quote then? 

• Like 1

Impossible not to think about this 

M.IMDB.COM

IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content.

It seems the idea of a movie about Britney is a plan for a long time now. 

If not a biopic (which I still think it is) then something like a musical... anything with a chance to make some millions with music rights and possibly box office success. It's another way to "milk" Britney legacy without her physically necessary.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Exhale+
On 8/31/2024 at 4:04 AM, turquoise said:

Sarcasm?
Seems to me that Queen is unhappy with the progress of the film so far.

Queen are good, they didn't come back for the storm, but one day there will be calm, Queen are eternal.
Don't worry, no one will talk about their return, we keep it a secret ;)

On 8/30/2024 at 11:02 PM, Fita said:

What if Britney just told Jon Chu that she wanted to play a character, the main character and then he suggested to do something else and not simply a biopic based on TWIM?

Trollney Spears. Love it, she now says what she pleases and doesn’t give a fuq who she pisses off. Don’t like it, look away, focus on something else. She clearly doesn’t care and you don’t HAVE to either. People for decades did what they pleased to her, and she had to sit and take it.

• Love 1

People are overreacting. It’s pretty clear Britney’s trolling in some way and it’s not the first time she’s joked like this. This reminded me of her apology for the umbrella incident lol.

I think the movie WILL be a biopic but she’s just joking and hinting that it won’t be your typical biographic movie. It’s gonna be a musical and she may or may not play a character in it. It MIGHT also be “fictional” but inspired by the book and her story.

I think fans only choose to look at Britney-related things from a negative perspective. I haven’t seen anyone  point out how we may get original songs for it in case she’s not lying. Lighten up :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 1

I've been particularly put off of her over the last year with her Instagram posts.

I get she has to have her grieving and annoyance about how she has been treated over her time in the conservership but I feel like the way she has come across has been very negative, and unneccesary, and sometimes slamming people who in my opinion haven't done anything wrong, more recently Halsey.

Do you healing away from Instagram.

I'm not even bothered what she has in store. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

What…?! I could have sworn I remember reading it and she wrote “For example, my natural hair colour is black”. Was that actually a Dolly Parton quote then? 

No it wasn’t. She said right after that quote her natural hair colour is black.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2024 at 9:54 PM, LeglessJamie said:

I know it's a hot take but...I guess she really needed the lithium after all.

i love her but her behavior isn't just erratic anymore...

Funny how an exhale mod gave me a warning about this when in fact, my post is not against exhale's rules lmao.

Just because a mod doesn't agree with me, shouldn't mean they give out warnings. 

I epxressed an opinion in a normal way without using bad words. If we can't express opinions because mods don't like them, then what's the point of a forum?

Sorry to break it up to you but Britney's behavior isn't normal, it's time for everyone of us to start acknowledge it. It's not a shame to acknowledge. It takes strength.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, madame__ette said:

y'all it's so obvious she never wanted a biopic. I feel like it's something she is tied into. I also agree with what she said. She isn't dead yet. I just want what she wants. I see more of her "fans" being negative than supporting this very exploited and traumatized woman. 

I will say more... I don't even think she was happy with the book idea.

If we remember her captions from 2022 and some 2023 she mentioned a few times she didn't know (and wasn't prepared) to tell her story this way. 

She probably accepted because is the only way to make some millions... she can’t pay her lifestyle and team with only music royalties and perfume earnings.

Fans are trying to twist her words and play with the fact She lies a lot on IG... but Britney was clear she thought a biopic is for dead people.

It's the X factor all over again. Britney said she wouldn’t like to be a judge for a singing reality show... months later Britney is announced as a judge for X Factor. And I don't think she changed her mind at all... anyone could see she was hating every second of it all.

But 15 million to judge a show probably made some people decided it was the best for her 

Get Your Billion Back Make It Rain GIF by Billion Back Records

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2024 at 7:09 PM, DollyParton said:

No it wasn’t. She said right after that quote her natural hair colour is black.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply! I actually did google that Dolly Parton quote to double check, and it stops when she says “I also know that I’m not blonde”. So it’s definitely something Britney added of her own accord. 

20 minutes ago, inkarnacjabechaves said:

I'm pretty sure this is going to be a lot like the Celine Dion biopic (Aline) which was really just a movie about a woman based on Celine Dion 

Lol hell no. Universal Pictures is one of the biggest Hollywood studios which bought the rights for a movie adaptation of The Woman In Me. That includes everything that's inside the book. "Aline' is a fan-made mess which had no rights to even use Celine's name

This is a biopic based on Britney and her life. Universal also has licensed her music catalogue to use it in the movie.

Britney's post is just a random thing or another rant. Universal is investing over a 100 million dollars into this adaptation so they won't take any risk.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.