Britney Is Nominated For A VMA - Daily Mail: Fans Outraged Over Britney I'm A Slave 4 U Snub (VOTING IS NOW OPEN)

5 hours ago, femmepop said:

It is kind of an outrage tbh.We live in clown world and Taylor Swift is going to be remembered as having the most iconic VMAs performance of all time :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

ok maybe it was a bit iconic... but how is it more iconic than VMAs 2001?? they fully had animals onstage ;-;

Spoiler

but some of those subway passengers were just not having it :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

On 8/31/2024 at 6:17 AM, ElToxico said:

LOL nominating Taylor over Britney was a choice....

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Well, she's more popular than Britney at the moment, so this is how it works, I guess. 

What some good PR can do... Taylor has absolutely zero stage presence imo, but people act as if she's a God sent from above...

23 hours ago, Catalin said:

Well, she's more popular than Britney at the moment, so this is how it works, I guess. 

What some good PR can do... Taylor has absolutely zero stage presence imo, but people act as if she's a God sent from above...

This would be the equivalent of giving Britney an award for best vocalist of the Millenia. It's incoherent. Taylor Swift is not a performer......

On 8/30/2024 at 10:50 AM, Gutterguppy said:

They're so desperate for viewership that they made up some dumb category with the hope that people will vote for Britney since she's obviously a hot topic these days. Pathetic. 

That or they trying everything in their power to get Britney to show up. They know that Britney even she did win for slave 4 u probably wouldn’t appear, but they’re betting on her maybe appearing if she comes with her famous friend Madonna…

look the industry is grasping at straws to get a piece of Britney 

11 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

We all know Britney's performances are the most iconic of the VMA'S. However right now she doesn't have the most active fanbase and many of her fans are probably not paying attention or voting. Also knowing there's no chance of her showing up to accept an award really kills the vibe. 

I sadly agree I don't think many in here even took a second to vote for Britney. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.