Emma Roberts: it’s my true dream to play Britney Spears…

• Content Curators

“I mean, it’s my true dream to play Britney Spears. It’s a rumor, but I hope maybe it’ll come true. I mean, I remember I locked myself in my room and listened to In the Zone and said, ‘I cannot leave this room until I memorize every word.’”

WWW.COSMOPOLITAN.COM

The actor joined Cosmo to break down the books your shelf needs, those Britney Spears biopic rumors...

• Love 2

I can't really see her playing Britney. Emma has b.ch face syndrome and she always playing that type mean girl type of role.

They should cast someone not famous like no name but someone talented who can dance and still look like Britney.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Like 3

Felicia and Cade are talking? 

So random her mentioning Emma, every person with eyes knows she has nothing Britney like...

I still think Emma will be casted for something, she is Cade's friend and that's his project. I just don't think universal will accept her as Britney... 

Spoiler

Let's see if Britney will shade Emma. 

Something tells me she won't Nbc Yes GIF by Law & Order

Edited by Dark Willow

People are so stuck in the 90s, trying to recreate an edgy, iconic moment for Britney’s biopic like what JLO did with Selena. I don’t see it happening, and I’m fine with Emma, Millie, Olivia Rodrigo, Sabrina or even Blake playing Britney Spears. They are all talented.:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

If anyone could relate to knowing how messed up showbiz is, it's her, so I can see Emma possibly doing a decent job, but she ain't Britney :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

You must be kidding ? She's Julia Robbert's niece, nobody gave her a hard time in showbiz. She didn't have to work like Britney did and her family never did what Britney's family did to her. She got to make some nice movies and shows and everybody treated her like a celebrity kid. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

spacer.png

Sorry, but big NO. I do enjoy her in the roles she’s played, but she’s way too one-dimensional to pull off a character as complex and vivacious as Britney.

People here think anyone with blonde hair can play Britney. It’s just not realistic.

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.