Britney on insta : LUCKY MY MOT********* *SS 👌🏻🌷🌷 !!!

16 hours ago, KrisJ said:

1. She really actually hates Halsey

2. She doesn’t think she’s lucky

If it’s number 2, she is living in a delusional world. A rich, privileged, access to private jets/holidays at the click of her fingers, white woman - she is beyond lucky. She never has to work or do anything again - she’s always wanting pity :enigma_alien_blue:

Definitely number 2

16 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What does being white have to do with anything? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

No amount of money (or being white :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:) will undo the fact that 13 years of her life have been stolen. It won’t make the backstabbing and betrayal of loved ones hurt less, nor will it undo the damage certain treatments/medication may have caused. 

All of that is far from “privileged”. Maybe it’s due to her resources that she’s still with us today. 

The nerve of that person to say that. Her being "rich" destroyed her life and the things she truly cared about. 

• Exhale+
On 8/30/2024 at 4:15 AM, Jibreel said:

Yea that's those peaks pokemon spears fell from.. Goddess woman dont let Snow settle directly on the top!

Can Pokémon withstand the strength of a BULL in one night for 4 times? I would say NO. In nature it is the most animalistic animal that exists, bullfighting spainMechanical Bull Hentai GIF by ROSALÍA

I always talk about brute animal strength :) Rocco Siffredi called into question :)

8 hours ago, Marcus Fenix said:

Can Pokémon withstand the strength of a BULL in one night for 4 times? I would say NO. In nature it is the most animalistic animal that exists, bullfighting spainMechanical Bull Hentai GIF by ROSALÍA

I always talk about brute animal strength :) Rocco Siffredi called into question :)

Snow is Britneys little furry dog. @PokemonSpears is one of the people here on the forum. He had a YouTube account with all Britney's little clips with timestamps. YouTube banned the account when Britney uploaded a clip where she was walking up to the mirror wearing a dress. That's what I mean by "falling from those peaks"

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Snow is Britneys little furry dog. @PokemonSpears is one of the people here on the forum. He had a YouTube account with all Britney's little clips with timestamps. YouTube banned the account when Britney uploaded a clip where she was walking up to the mirror wearing a dress. That's what I mean by "falling from those peaks"

hi friend we have both and surely you will have understood too ;) have a good day for tomorrow I'm starting my work shift now

On 8/29/2024 at 11:07 PM, KrisJ said:

1. She really actually hates Halsey

2. She doesn’t think she’s lucky

If it’s number 2, she is living in a delusional world. A rich, privileged, access to private jets/holidays at the click of her fingers, white woman - she is beyond lucky. She never has to work or do anything again - she’s always wanting pity :enigma_alien_blue:

It's easy to assume that wealth and privilege equate to a perfect life, but Britney is (unfortunately) the perfect example and reminder that money can't shield someone from deep emotional and psychological pain. Britney isn’t delusional for feeling unlucky... she’s lived a life marked by trauma that money could never fix.

Her family instead of protecting her, were the first to betray her. She witnessed domestic abuse between her parents. She never had the loving and supportive family environment that so many people take for granted. She became a star pretty much overnight and who became an overnight target for the media as well? Britney. Men objectified her and reduced her to her body and ***uality... When she was still a teenager. These early experiences only reinforced the idea that her worth was tied to her appearance and what others could take from her. She was never given the space to develop a strong sense of self-worth or to understand what it means to be loved unconditionally.

Her boyfriend forced her to get an abor**on, her own family conspired to put her in a conservatorship, denied her the most basic human rights, and abused her periodically for over a decade emotionally, financially, mentally, and medically. Her ex-husband and father of her children alienated her from her children, her father abused her son in her home, and she was forced to work and couldn't even enjoy those "privileges" you speak of.

She was forced to have an IUD by the conservatorship. She was forced into a medical facility where she was forcefully prescribed lithium which severely affected her brain for the rest of her life. Her brother called the conservatorship a "family business". Her relationship with her children is broken. She was failed by every single person in her life and whatever amount of money you think makes her happy, can't fix that.

Britney doesn't even love herself, she never witnessed what a healthy relationship looks like, so she constantly repeats the same patterns in her life.

She should have been the one to live and enjoy those privileges, but people were enjoying privileges that she deserved while she lived as a prisoner, not even having access to her own money. Her wealth s irrelevant in the face of such profound trauma. The privileges you speak of are a hollow comfort when her life has been a prison controlled by others. If anything, her story shows that money and fame can sometimes amplify suffering rather than alleviate it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.