Mario Lopez trashes freebritney, and supports Jamie.

It's at this point where I cant offer sympathy to washed up celebrities using their opinions of Britney for clicks because in recent years, what has he done other than mention Britney for views?

It goes beyond uninformed to downright ignorant at this point. Britney has openly called her family abusive, controlling and says they ruined her life. To disregard that statement because, once again, you don't like her Instagram, is pathetic...

...but to then claim you know better because you're a father, bring up Justin Timberlake of all people, and then make that vile statement about fans? What has Britney done to warrant that? Danced on Instagram? Called out people who publicly used her? Wore clothes she bought? Not wear clothes? 

I mean, Jesus, have some sympathy; you met her when she was at her most controlled, and frankly unhappiest, and you're gonna bad mouth her for dancing on Instagram on her own, and praise a drunk driver in the same breath? Trash.

• Love 3

Britney haters: I’m tired of her rants on Instagram! She should move on with her life and stop focusing on negativity!

The same Britney haters: It will be very weird if she doesn’t shade Mario. Something is wrong! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Seriously, these people need to start applying for a job urgently.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

The things he's insinuating are so, so gross. I wish him nothing but the worst. "No one can look after you like your parents?" Ummm Ok... I'm sorry but what about people who have suffered abuse from their own relatives... which Britney has. Is he that dense or has the injections gone straight to his ballowned faced brain? F this big faced neverbeen since the 1900's creep. I hope he gets what's coming to him. 

He also says Britney didn't write her book... uff what a tool.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.