8 years ago today Britney released her final album ‘Glory’

29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Literally the best album after In The Zone, such an underrated masterpiece. It deserved more love and support from the fanndom.

I agree this was a great album compared to Circus, FF and BJ.

Had this album had proper singles, amazing videos and great promo it could've done better.

Unfortunately, it was put out with the focus being on Vegas, I was happy to see her perform Make me at the VMA's though.

• Love 5

I can't believe it's been 8 years. That would've been unthinkable back in the day when she was releasing albums every 2-3 years. Longest it took was Blackout which was 4 years. Because she has been a constant figure in the media, it's hard to 'forget' about her. So it's surprising to realize that it's been almost a decade since Glory came out. Like... it will be 10 years in 2026. And probably no new Britney album by then...

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

It didn’t hold up that well for me but it was a really good album for that time period. Man On The Mood seems to be a classic though.

Agreed. Its very much of its time - I'd argue, the Selena/Bieber sound was already out at the time. But the songs were strong and so were her vocals. 

Thank god for the alt cover.

Edited by Lemon
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

I don't think there will be any new music any time soon. It makes me sad to see that Britney really seems to have lost her passion for singing and creating art. I would have thought that at some point she would put all that pain into music but no, it seems they really killed her artistic spirit.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.