I was rewatching the Don Philip's X-Factor (unedited) audition and I wanna know what do you think of it

On 8/30/2024 at 8:38 AM, Body ache said:

I think he felt a lot of resentment and anger towards Britney. He probably wished he had the same career Britney had. It all flooded out. It was not the time and place. Britney had every right to feel awkward. She handled it well in the beginning by making him feel welcomed. He used this opportunity as a therapy session. It obviously ****ed Britney up. It probably triggered something in her that she dealt with in her past. He should have read the room and just sang his song. Britney didn’t owe him anything.

This!

On 8/30/2024 at 10:18 PM, descg said:

also there is a question from that show were a girl ask to her if she is a sl** drop (i don't know if is like this the word) when a very femenine guy/trans (no binary probably nowdays) from Philipines ask to her "What would you do if one day your boyfriend told you he was gay?" and she respons "God, let him go with you, no, seriously, I would still be friends with that person but I wouldn't be ***ually attracted to him anymore."
I can't find that show anymore (is fans from all the world asking questions) because is gold.

I Found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpcN_ILZaE

4:26

Edited by descg
  • Like 1
On 8/31/2024 at 3:06 PM, TeaWaiter said:

as a reward team Britney gave him a verse on "Pleasure You"

I don't think that bit is true. From my understanding Don somehow got a hold of the song and recorded his vocals over the second verse then leaked it online. The song was always meant to be a solo effort.

• Love 1
On 9/2/2024 at 11:20 PM, Isla said:

I don't think that bit is true. From my understanding Don somehow got a hold of the song and recorded his vocals over the second verse then leaked it online. The song was always meant to be a solo effort.

Could be.....

But I don't think that's what happened... the guy humiliated himself on national TV in front of millions of people. And you're telling me he did that for free !!!! No way

And how the hell could he get a hold of the song.... the guy is a nobody in the music industry and doesn't look like someone who could have connections tbh.

Besides, the song leaked in July 2012 around the same time the auditions were held (Summer 2012)

1 hour ago, TeaWaiter said:

But I don't think that's what happened... the guy humiliated himself on national TV in front of millions of people. And you're telling me he did that for free !!!! No way

And how the hell could he get a hold of the song.... the guy is a nobody in the music industry and doesn't look like someone who could have connections tbh.

Besides, the song leaked in July 2012 around the same time the auditions were held (Summer 2012)

BIB: No, he didn't. The show humiliated him and exploited someone with clear struggles. The X Factor (both the UK and US version) did this to a few contestants who auditioned and they should be held accountable for it. 

I don't think the timeline of when the auditions took place is relevant. I don't know how he got hold of the song, but I think he knew someone who had access to it or something. 

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.