Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

She's indirectly introducing the Felon's kids to us on instagram one by one I guess.  First the male teen in the backseat with a girl (blurred face). Now a little boy in the photo watching TV with her. I'm wondering who she's showing next in her posts....

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, super.nova said:

this ***** is just living her life. that’s not crazy. crazy is dictating what her life should be.

she already worked hard, she already slayed the world since she was 17. she can marry a ******* felon if she wants.

do I agree? no. but does that mean she needs to be controlled and abused again just so these mentally ill gays can get a number one and see her in Vegas while she’s high on lithium?

girl bye. you can’t spin this.

The issue is her bad-decision making.  She really couldn't find anyone better than The Help?  Do you really think Paul Soliz loves her or loves the lifestyle that she can provide?  He's another K-Fed.

• Like 1

Maybe someone here can DM her some holistic remedies to deal with the pain. Please Britney stop twirling and chasing people for one second before u hurt your foot more. Do not under any circumstances give this lady pain medication. This will have a very bad outcome do not do this I’m begging. I know the conservatorship kept those things away 

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I agree with this, look at how she conducted herself from 1998-2004 during interviews and public appearances. She had a type of intelligence that may not be related to academic type intelligence but was still very noticeable. She was articulate, an active listener, could read social cues, and seemed to act appropriately for the situation most of the time. Same again in 2016-era. She seemed very “with it”.

You also have to have some level of intelligence to be able to perform the way she did, singing and dancing at the same time and memorising choreography- even lip synching effectively, it all takes a kind of mental energy that not everyone is capable of.

These days she seems like she’s out of control of her body somehow, there’s no self awareness, despite her many captions about how she feels connected to her body and mind. It comes across as the opposite. The way it seems to me is that either she’s stopped taking the medication that enabled her to keep that control and/or she’s added the wrong medication to her life which is making her lose control. 

Yes, if Britney lacked intelligence it would be noticeable since always. Even if her management created the "perfect" popstar image, Britney wouldn't be able to pull it off if she was just a dumb bimbo.

Britney wouldn’t be so weird if she was just dumb. Everything about her these days looks and sounds off, like someone completely out of it most of the time. 

I remember one of her captions where she mentioned taking prozac... but if she is avoiding doctors how she is taking this without any supervision? If this is one of her "inner feelings" than it can be very dangerous, maybe she doesn't need prozac. However, its hard to be sure of anything Britney writes, maybe she wrote about prozac for the same reasons she "changed  her mind" about therapy... just to manipulate people to think she takes care of her mental health. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

The issue is her bad-decision making.  She really couldn't find anyone better than The Help?  Do you really think Paul Soliz loves her or loves the lifestyle that she can provide?  He's another K-Fed.

I said I agree. But people here are saying she needs a conservatorship….

like girl she’s free to ruin her life… the only reason people want to “save her” is so she goes back on stage and becomes a dance monkey again.

TLDR Well it’s over.

It would be beyond delusional to expect that a person that won’t ask for help after they broke a foot would somehow trust others to help them with psychological issues. Btw, she talked about trauma, it’s not me saying it.

She seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that she’s giving ammunition to the people that thinks she should be under a conservatorship. She’s directly contributing to the narrative that she can’t take care of herself and that she could be a danger to her children. Girl has nobody on her side, not even her own self.

It’s reaching Michael Jackson levels of unhingedness, particularly his interview with Bashir. At least MJ believed he was going to improve his image and made a coin out of it, Britney is setting herself up for free, and with no apparent intent or even awareness.

She claims to be shy and private and flips when anyone says a thing about her (even if it’s good!) but she’ll still post all sorts of nonsense. Soon there’ll be a whole movie campaign and news around it, what could possibly go wrong?

Sadly, I think it’s downhill from here…

• Love 4
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I said I agree. But people here are saying she needs a conservatorship….

like girl she’s free to ruin her life… the only reason people want to “save her” is so she goes back on stage and becomes a dance monkey again.

Maybe some people here yes. Personally I would love for her to be the happiest she possibly can, away from the anything that could harm her including the public eye and social media. Not going through a never ending self-broadcasted crisis. 

She has given us so much, owes us nothing, and deserves to be happy. I’ll say it again, her whole life and career has been a conservatorship, why would she want her to go near it again?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes, if Britney lacked intelligence it would be noticeable since always. Even if her management created the "perfect" popstar image, Britney wouldn't be able to pull it off if she was just a dumb bimbo.

Britney wouldn’t be so weird if she was just dumb. Everything about her these days looks and sounds off, like someone completely out of it most of the time. 

I remember one of her captions where she mentioned taking prozac... but if she is avoiding doctors how she is taking this without any supervision? If this is one of her "inner feelings" than it can be very dangerous, maybe she doesn't need prozac. However, its hard to be sure of anything Britney writes, maybe she wrote about prozac for the same reasons she "changed  her mind" about therapy... just to manipulate people to think she takes care of her mental health. 

Exactly, even with the best PR team in the world, she’d out herself as being simply unintelligent (not that this in itself is a character flaw!). But that didn’t happen, she charmed people with her witty personality and interesting takes on things back in the day. 

If she is self administering Prozac, without a script from a doctor then that’s very worrying. It’s not something completely unrealistic either, look at Michael Jackson and Matty Perry, they had some extremely dodgy “off book” clinicians giving them what they wanted. I truly hope this isn’t what’s happening with Britney 😰

• Like 2

Girl, I know you're scared of doctors but you need to get a xray. 

And when did you become a daycare worker? Why is she entertaining the kids from the same guy who stole her stuff? And called the paps? If you want to make your sons jealous then buy each one of his gremlins a watch or sth. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Girl, I know you're scared of doctors but you need to get a xray. 

And when did you become a daycare worker? Why is she entertaining the kids from the same guy who stole her stuff? And called the paps? If you want to make your sons jealous then buy each one of his gremlins a watch or sth. 

Mmm, I was thinking...with the way Paul's guttersnipe baby mama/gf/ex-wife has been going around to every Britney account to talk smack about her, I wonder why she has yet to say anything about this (if those are indeed the kids she shares with Paul that are hanging at Britney's house)? Lol, none of this makes any sense, man. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Exactly, even with the best PR team in the world, she’d out herself as being simply unintelligent (not that this in itself is a character flaw!). But that didn’t happen, she charmed people with her witty personality and interesting takes on things back in the day. 

If she is self administering Prozac, without a script from a doctor then that’s very worrying. It’s not something completely unrealistic either, look at Michael Jackson and Matty Perry, they had some extremely dodgy “off book” clinicians giving them what they wanted. I truly hope this isn’t what’s happening with Britney 😰

The Matthew and MJ situation scares me a lot.

They had people working for them and instead of help... The people used to feed more their addictions. A very close person of MJ now works for Britney brand.

Every day I have more suspicious about the ones in Britney life right now and their goals. They know the woman is struggling,  they know her posting on social media only makes her look bad.

This Paul guy was hired by them, the mistake of not checking his background... I don't believe it.

They want her to look bad... or even dead, it will make for the future biopic even more dramatic and successful.

At this point I expect anything bad. I suspect abuse of a mentally ill person is going on and we will found out just like we heard about the facility.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, Buff said:

Um bro that’s not for you to decide. If she’s capable enough to record albums, go on world tours, Vegas residency’s, judge talent shows etc…. then she’s more than capable of having children. Nothings gonna stand in her way of getting what she wants. 

There’s a huge difference between being forced to perform like a trained monkey and then raising a child -try it some time!

3 hours ago, yshdibesd said:

TLDR Well it’s over.

It would be beyond delusional to expect that a person that won’t ask for help after they broke a foot would somehow trust others to help them with psychological issues. Btw, she talked about trauma, it’s not me saying it.

She seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that she’s giving ammunition to the people that thinks she should be under a conservatorship. She’s directly contributing to the narrative that she can’t take care of herself and that she could be a danger to her children. Girl has nobody on her side, not even her own self.

It’s reaching Michael Jackson levels of unhingedness, particularly his interview with Bashir. At least MJ believed he was going to improve his image and made a coin out of it, Britney is setting herself up for free, and with no apparent intent or even awareness.

She claims to be shy and private and flips when anyone says a thing about her (even if it’s good!) but she’ll still post all sorts of nonsense. Soon there’ll be a whole movie campaign and news around it, what could possibly go wrong?

Sadly, I think it’s downhill from here…

This post is really scary and valid. 
The things that could happen with the anxiety that the movie could trigger to her can be really dangerous.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

That was her bodyguard Fernando Flores who said this, he also said that she refused to seek medical help for her kids. He made a series of disturbing allegations and her family paid him off to avoid any further embarrassment. 

Why are those allegations sounding so pretty much possible to me now :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.