Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

37 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

The most telling part of this is:

‘It all makes sense now why I have been feeling off and not completely clear’

Sure, pain can so funny things to do. But I think she is blaming the foot for a problem caused by not dealing with trauma and appearing not to take mood stabilising medication.

Remember the rumor she fed one of her sons seafood even though he was allergic or something like that?

No matter what the known die-hard defenders here say, it kind of rang true to me when I first heard it and it fits with this pseudomedical idea she has now of feeling generally off and unclear because of her foot problem. Maybe this is how she thinks and back then she figured she could get rid of his allergy by forcing him to eat it. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, BritSabel said:

It depresses and angers me to see her in this bizarre spiral that she has become, falling worse every day and exposing herself to ridiculous situations, it is something I never imagined of her.

She regained her freedom and had everything in her favor to go out and overcome the years of misery, and she threw it all away, now she is alone and surrounded by felon and mini zkums, delusional, and miserable because that is how she wants to be and live. I no longer have sympathy for her. Sorrynotsorry

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

Remember the rumor she fed one of her sons seafood even though he was allergic or something like that?

No matter what the known die-hard defenders here say, it kind of rang true to me when I first heard it and it fits with this pseudomedical idea she has now of feeling generally off and unclear because of her foot problem. Maybe this is how she thinks and back then she figured she could get rid of his allergy by forcing him to eat it. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

wait what?? where is this from??

10 hours ago, MarshallMathers said:

I don’t think she needs a conservatorship. She just needs to deal with - and hopefully learn from - the consequences of her actions like everyone else.

However, I do hope she does not have more kids or take on the role of stepparent. I’m sure she’s a wonderful dance teacher and adores children, but no, she’s not in a position to parent anyone. And THAT could be legally used against her or make her spiral.

Um bro that’s not for you to decide. If she’s capable enough to record albums, go on world tours, Vegas residency’s, judge talent shows etc…. then she’s more than capable of having children. Nothings gonna stand in her way of getting what she wants. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Inherzone said:

wait what?? where is this from??

It's a tabloid thingie I came across a few years ago:

RADARONLINE.COM

by Radar Staff Britney Spears denied her two young sons medical treatment after “deliberately and recklessly” feeding them crabmeat, despite their life
CELEBRITY.NINE.COM.AU

Britney Spears’ former bodyguard Fernando Flores has made new child abuse allegations against the singer.

Here's reports that Jayden was hospitalized for an allergic reaction in 2008:

WWW.CP24.COM

NEW YORK -- The youngest son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been hospitalized for some kind of reaction but was expected to be discharged soon.
WWW.INDEPENDENT.IE

Pop star Britney Spears' two-year-old son, who was hospitalised over the weekend with an allergic reaction has been released from hospital, according to a report on celebrity website TMZ.com.
5 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

SHES ALREADY BEEN CONTROLLED AND ABUSED, THIS TIME BY FAKE FRIENDS SUCH AS CADE AND THIS FELON WHO'S SHE'S SUPPORTING AND ALSO SUPPORTING HIS KIDS!!!!

In no time his family will be giving interviews to low life tabloids and writing books about her. If she gets pregnant you can expect this guy in court asking for custody saying she's not mentally fit to take care of a baby and doing a whole smear campaign the same way Kevin did. 

And stop trying to use mental health as a toll to shame and belittle people! This is 2024, not 2007.

girl what? I don’t think you understood what I said 

5 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Or she's just... not smart but stubborn, and that's a dangerous combo. But what can you do with a not too intelligent person who wants to do all the not smart things? Literally nothing. She has the right to date felons, or heal a broken ankle with her higher self divine Goddess energy.

If it was a case of "lack of intelligence" Britney life wouldn’t be as bizarre as it is. 

Even dumb people are more aware of things than Britney at this point. 

I think It's something related to mental illness, we just don't know exactly what. 

Even stubborn people know when they need to quit and sometimes listen to others... Britney doesn't act like that. And she doesn't act like a proper adult person for years now.

Nothing about her behavior sounds ok or plausible. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

It's a tabloid thingie I came across a few years ago:

RADARONLINE.COM

by Radar Staff Britney Spears denied her two young sons medical treatment after “deliberately and recklessly” feeding them crabmeat, despite their life
CELEBRITY.NINE.COM.AU

Britney Spears’ former bodyguard Fernando Flores has made new child abuse allegations against the singer.

Here's reports that Jayden was hospitalized for an allergic reaction in 2008:

WWW.CP24.COM

NEW YORK -- The youngest son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been hospitalized for some kind of reaction but was expected to be discharged soon.
WWW.INDEPENDENT.IE

Pop star Britney Spears' two-year-old son, who was hospitalised over the weekend with an allergic reaction has been released from hospital, according to a report on celebrity website TMZ.com.

Funny. And I thought Jayden said mommy didn't do anything bad to them. 

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

If it was a case of "lack of intelligence" Britney life wouldn’t be as bizarre as it is. 

Even dumb people are more aware of things than Britney at this point. 

I think It's something related to mental illness, we just don't know exactly what. 

Even stubborn people know when they need to quit and sometimes listen to others... Britney doesn't act like that. And she doesn't act like a proper adult person for years now.

Nothing about her behavior sounds ok or plausible. 

I agree with this, look at how she conducted herself from 1998-2004 during interviews and public appearances. She had a type of intelligence that may not be related to academic type intelligence but was still very noticeable. She was articulate, an active listener, could read social cues, and seemed to act appropriately for the situation most of the time. Same again in 2016-era. She seemed very “with it”.

You also have to have some level of intelligence to be able to perform the way she did, singing and dancing at the same time and memorising choreography- even lip synching effectively, it all takes a kind of mental energy that not everyone is capable of.

These days she seems like she’s out of control of her body somehow, there’s no self awareness, despite her many captions about how she feels connected to her body and mind. It comes across as the opposite. The way it seems to me is that either she’s stopped taking the medication that enabled her to keep that control and/or she’s added the wrong medication to her life which is making her lose control. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, Baronesse said:

That was her bodyguard Fernando Flores who said this, he also said that she refused to seek medical help for her kids. He made a series of disturbing allegations and her family paid him off to avoid any further embarrassment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.