Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

3 minutes ago, Estrella said:

The conservatorship didn't help her at all, if she has all this trauma and lack of trust is because of it, seriously the way people here is talking make it seem like she committed a crime...

If fans are behaving like this now, I'd really hate to see how'd they react if she did commit an actual crime.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Nothing Britney is doing warrants a conservatorship..She legit is just coo coo and millions of people act just like her in this world. I was trying to find a nicer word than coo coo but I couldn’t think of one 😭

Yeah, I agree. Two things can be true at once:

1) She doesn’t need a conservatorship, and

2) She’s not okay and has been making very questionable decisions since at least the 2004 Vegas wedding.

It baffles me how black and white many people view this situation.

• Like 4

it was like I had found some sort of foreign object and got amazed ... sounds crazy ??? Think how I felt 😆😆😆 !!! 

she's so relatable lmao

the foot part there's knowledge to that when you touch and pay attention to your feet it's like you calm yourself and stay present

It seems like what she had is a fissure; I don’t think a person with a broken bone would be able to walk. And the fissure, obviously, wasn’t treated, so it didn’t heal properly, which is why it hurts. And please, professional athletes often have worse fractures and some postpone surgeries to avoid missing games. A clear example is Mbappé, who broke his nose and chose to continue playing. Did anyone in France question his mental health for continuing to play instead of getting treated? Or when Messi got injured in the Copa América, trying to cross from the left wing, his right leg got stuck in the ground and his right ankle twisted. He kept playing even with the twisted ankle, but eventually, he had to leave the field. Again, did anyone question his decision to keep playing with the twisted ankle? Only when it’s Britney. Now, I’m not saying it’s okay that she didn’t see a doctor, but just because she didn’t doesn’t mean she’s crazy. She has a trauma with doctors, and unfortunately, that works against her.

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, MarshallMathers said:

Yeah, I agree. Two things can be true at once:

1) She doesn’t need a conservatorship, and

2) She’s not okay and has been making very questionable decisions since at least the 2004 Vegas wedding.

It baffles me how black and white many people view this situation.

I agree with this.

I will never defend the c-ship and I believe a lot of what is happening has been shown to us on purpose... to make sure FreeBritney was a mistake and she needed the c-ship.

However... clearly Britney is doing really bad mentally. It's getting worse and I'm afraid how It's going to end.

She really has something severe that needs proper care and the excuse "she is afraid of doctors" can't be used forever... and we don't know if she is lying or not about the doctors trauma  just to make sure people will not tell her to seek treatment.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Yeah I don’t think she should be in a con but I can see why she was put in one. I do think she needs some type of guidance though

Thing is- her behaviour today is because of the con. She never needed it initially.. 

• Love 2

There has been so much damage done to Britney I don’t think she’ll ever be self aware enough to come back from it and truly do the inner work to HEAL. I just hope the money lasts her long enough to avoid seeing her story end up the way so many others did. I’m sick of sad Hollywood stories of the greats who literally stood in their own ways of health and happiness. 

• Like 3

Sometimes I think she denied going to the hospital so she can finally have a real excuse to never  release anything ever again.  That or she is so traumatized that she is afraid of going to the ER because they would commit her to a facility. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.