Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

40 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

The ONLY felon D that would be appropriate is 

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

I don't understand your logic about her not being hands on with biopic when she's with this broke felon. Do you truly believe she's THAT simple minded?

on topic I def think it's one of the felon's 10 kids lmao 

I truly believe she’s not focused on the biopic based on her ig posts again and the pics of her with Paul’s kids. 

• Love 1
Just now, nwonder said:

I mean, it could be that Paul is the only obvious and logical connection here?

It could be, yes, but we have 0 info about this random guy. We don't know how old his kids are and how they look like (and I prefer not to know) and I don't see the resemblance to Soliz. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

That's why I wrote from what I remember... what she said about them? 

I never blamed The IG only... I talked about the c-ship years and then the IG account. Clearly they didn't like her for a long time.

Jayden, on camera, said Britney neglected his brother Sean.

She said when she was at "that place" they wouldnt allow her kids to visit her unless she worked whatever they told her to.  She complained how when they would visit they would have to wait for hours to see her. 

Jayden, then also on camera, later says, that she never did anything "bad". Sooooo which is it?! Lololok

• Like 7
Just now, BabyHotAsIce said:

oh look, it’s you yet again, infesting this thread with your incoherent messages. If you’re gonna be a troll and spam, at least don’t sound illiterate. 

At Least Stop Listening to JoJo Siwa bro

7 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It could be, yes, but we have 0 info about this random guy. We don't know how old his kids are and how they look like (and I prefer not to know) and I don't see the resemblance to Soliz. 

Yes. But simple logic would tell us this is quite obviously a person connected to the man she is current dating. This isn’t a social media post  that she has re-posted from another account. It’s obviously a personal picture she has uploaded herself.

And you not seeing a resemblance is subjective. Many here do see a similarity. Calling common sense casual racism is wild.

I know you mean well but I think it totally fair to make that assumption. And I’m a brown person.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I mean she posted far worse. I don’t see the big deal (aside from it just being odd).

She obvs has permission to post him as she blurred out the girl who presumably didn’t want to be posted 🤷🏽

Yes, she posted much worse and usually the worst ones (funny enough) are deleted after a long time... 

This isn’t a Halsey and Blake situation, when clearly two very different posts written in less than an hour.

They want us to see this...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yes. But simple logic would tell us this is quite obviously a person connected to the man she is current dating. This isn’t a social media post  that she has re-posted from another account. It’s obviously a personal picture she has uploaded herself.

And you not seeing a resemblance is subjective. Many here do see a similarity. Calling common sense casual racism is wild.

And I’m a brown person.

Ikr? I see the resemblance not because the kid looks latin but the similarity on the eyes and nose

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.