Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

On 8/18/2024 at 2:56 PM, Dark Willow said:

I try to avoid to say certain things but...

Fans think Britney did everything for her sons and still will do. Are we sure about that?

I still wonder if they really were the reason "she was ok" with the c-ship for years, she probably never spent much time with them. Britney didn't even mention them during her testimony from what I remember. 

She couldn’t stop with the naked content knowing her sons hated it. Sorry, but this is a red flag alone... 

She keeps posting pictures of them and they didn't want that.

I think she wants the idea of her sons around for pictures and videos, but I don't see any effort Of her to repair the relationship.

If she is really replacing members of her family for Paul's family her mental situation is much worse than we all think... 

Living in a bizarre and dangerous delusion.

I think Britney is addicted to the idea of normalcy. So much so that she forgets that her life is not normal and despite her trying to paint a picture of normalcy in her life, she forgets that we all see her without rose colored glasses. This would explain why she sometimes makes statements that don't seem to line with reality.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, kgid said:

And... Who?  Exactly, like names.  Evidence they exist.  I'll wait.  

There are zero professionals that would have a client like Britney - who is actively destroying her legacy and career - and would keep said client of the payroll.  

Does she pay the leeches in her life?  Probably. 

Do they have any influence with her or any single professional credentials?  Absolutely not.  

Cade Hudson. Jeff Raymond. Cassie Petrey. Sloane Skylar. Michael Kane.  

You just need to search a little then you post... Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I think Britney is addicted to the idea of normalcy. So much so that she forgets that her life is not normal and despite her trying to paint a picture of normalcy in her life, she forgets that we all see her without rose colored glasses. This would explain why she sometimes makes statements that don't seem to line with reality.

It's hard to be sure about anything about Britney, I try sometimes but... yeah, confusing.

Things with Britney never leave the bizarre zone. I think she is desperate for normalcy, have a family like the commercials, and the never ending drama, but I don't have idea what  Britney considers reality at this point. 

Nothing about her seems normal or cohesive.

Maybe Britney really thinks she can fake things and we will never found out, I definitely think she is shielded from many things and has no idea how something she writes can be easily debunked. 

The isolation made her created her own reality from what it seems.

Look how the ridiculous (and dangerous) thing with her new fake family. Any person with some little notion would never allow someone like Paul to be near and wouldn’t think it's cute to "adopt" his multiple kids with other women... that's beyond dumbness. She really has some serious mental issues and every day now I expect the worst.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's hard to be sure about anything about Britney, I try sometimes but... yeah, confusing.

Things with Britney never leave the bizarre zone. I think she is desperate for normalcy, have a family like the commercials, and the never ending drama, but I don't have idea what  Britney considers reality at this point. 

Nothing about her seems normal or cohesive.

Maybe Britney really thinks she can fake things and we will never found out, I definitely think she is shielded from many things and has no idea how something she writes can be easily debunked. 

The isolation made her created her own reality from what it seems.

Look how the ridiculous (and dangerous) thing with her new fake family. Any person with some little notion would never allow someone like Paul to be near and wouldn’t think it's cute to "adopt" his multiple kids with other women... that's beyond dumbness. She really has some serious mental issues and every day now I expect the worst.

Yes to pretty much all this. She writes the same way the majority of people used to write in online forums over a decade ago, which I can somewhat understand because even though she was very exposed publicly and her career never stopped, she was severely sheltered in her private life and everything she did on her phone was being monitored, so I don't fault her for being stuck mentally in the past... The problem is that she appears to have regressed even further back at some point after her marriage ended. 

I also agree she's obsessed with being normal and she doesn't grasp she IS Britney Spears, probably because from her point of view, her career was nothing but a facade and a front for the conservatorship. She probably thinks "what's the big deal I'm dating a felon?? Lots of women do and they end up getting married and being successful"... I think her desire for being normal prevents her and blinds her from seeing the red flags. 

I think it would be so good for her to literally send everyone to hell (including Cade) every single person she's still in contact with, even her team (if she even has one right now), face the solitude, invest time in healing, go back to therapy and be truly alone while she goes through the process of re-learning to love herself and value herself. 

PS: Sorry for possible misspellings, I'm on my phone.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Cade Hudson. Jeff Raymond. Cassie Petrey. Sloane Skylar. Michael Kane.  

You just need to search a little then you post... Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

These are just randos.... This is not a professional "team" 

Bring the sass, babe, I'm here for it.  Won't make you right tho.  

• Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Brian is Britneys brother. I'm not Britney.

Do you like this song?

Now I know your name, I know many things and as said before there is not only one network but the same thing remains that Britney must trust the right people and I will help her, as promised many years ago I made a promise

6 minutes ago, Lord M. said:

Now I know your name, I know many things and as said before there is not only one network but the same thing remains that Britney must trust the right people and I will help her, as promised many years ago I made a promise

There is only one Britney Spears. Do you know about Lady BJ?

And this one is about Her

• Exhale+
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jibreel said:

There is only one Britney Spears. Do you know about Lady BJ?

And this one is about Her

since you care about Britney Jean Spears there is a scam organized by her wife and her current partner

I know many things that will come to light

Edited by Lord M.
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I also agree she's obsessed with being normal and she doesn't grasp she IS Britney Spears, probably because from her point of view, her career was nothing but a facade and a front for the conservatorship. She probably thinks "what's the big deal I'm dating a felon?? Lots of women do and they end up getting married and being successful"... I think her desire for being normal prevents her and blinds her from seeing the red flags. 

this reminds me what britney said in FTR: „people shave their head all the time“ 

i dont think she understands that because she‘s a public person, people are gonna talk. 

same goes with mj and his situation with the baby over the balcony: he‘s sure not the only one who did it - but because of who he is it creates a big storm. 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes to pretty much all this. She writes the same way the majority of people used to write in online forums over a decade ago, which I can somewhat understand because even though she was very exposed publicly and her career never stopped, she was severely sheltered in her private life and everything she did on her phone was being monitored, so I don't fault her for being stuck mentally in the past... The problem is that she appears to have regressed even further back at some point after her marriage ended. 

I think it would be so good for her to literally send everyone to hell (including Cade) every single person she's still in contact with, even her team (if she even has one right now), face the solitude, invest time in healing, go back to therapy and be truly alone while she goes through the process of re-learning to love herself and value herself. 

PS: Sorry for possible misspellings, I'm on my phone.

And the little things like she mentioning stars from back in the day as if they are current super famous. The day she mentioned some old rappers like ludacris, Jay Z and Puff daddy (his old stage name) like if they are current, and they're retired.

Yeah, maybe she thinks her career was just a fake fest to make money... she doesn't seem proud of it.

If that guy Jacob posts were real, Cade has way more control than we think and probably it won't be easy to get rid of him... only if he decides to leave.

PS... that's ok, I can't say much about misspellings, I do it all the time lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.