Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

55 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

If it’s Paul’s son, maybe she’s trying to make her kids jealous 

Maybe and that's such a dumb decision. Her sons couldn’t care less... I think. Just like Brit trying to get attention of her parents with her instagram rants.

Britney lack of maturity makes her look desperate and not very smart.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
12 hours ago, Lord M. said:

I like tea like the English :)

Me too.. Careful about posting all the time though! I saw you make a post a as newbie, now you're a rookie and it can happen so fast. That was my favourite, rookie. A few months ago.

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
34 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Me too.. Careful about posting all the time though! I saw you make a post a as newbie, now you're a rookie and it can happen so fast. That was my favourite, rookie. A few months ago.

Do you like lemon tea or milk tea? Did something happen with the rookie? Message received Boss :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lord M. said:

Do you like lemon tea or milk tea? Did something happen with the rookie? Message received Boss :)

Lemonade tea! I just stopped drinking it to preserve my teeth. It's worse than soda. You? And what happened? I posted too fast.. Was a rookie for only two days. Newbie a month before that.

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Lemonade tea! I just stopped drinking it to preserve my teeth. It's worse than soda. You? And what happened? I posted too fast.. Was a rookie for only two days. Newbie a month before that.

Ok ;) I also like tea with lemonade but only in summer and I like espresso and smoking tobacco because in the places I've been cigarettes are very expensive

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe and that's such a dumb decision. Her sons couldn’t care less... I think. Just like Brit trying to get attention of her parents with her instagram rants.

Britney lack of maturity makes her look desperate and not very smart.

I agree. 

I can’t believe how mature and level headed she seemed in the past. Even during the con. 

How is she like this now and for so long? Who would’ve thought this is how things would play out after she was freed. 

It’s so sad and frustrating all at the same time…

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I agree. 

I can’t believe how mature and level headed she seemed in the past. Even during the con. 

How is she like this now and for so long? Who would’ve thought this is how things would play out after she was freed. 

It’s so sad and frustrating all at the same time…

Currentney is happening because of the lack of medication and a proper care team :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Whoever thinks Britney is fine without medication is way too delulu...

• Love 5
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Lord M. said:

Ok ;) I also like tea with lemonade but only in summer and I like espresso and smoking tobacco because in the places I've been cigarettes are very expensive

Coffee and expensive smokes. You me and her bro. Her Supreme Genius Britney Spears is awesome!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

Currentney sta accadendo a causa della mancanza di farmaci e di un team di assistenza adeguato :oprah_well_ecco_la_prova_a_mano:

Chiunque pensi che Britney stia bene senza farmaci è troppo deluso...

You are not a doctor.
You are not her doctor.
You don't know her medical records.
You don't know exactly and with certainty her medical conditions.
You don't know the medications she should be taking or was taking.
So let's stop saying what she would need to be well, because we don't know.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Some of you guys really want to believe she doesn't have a team, right?

She has a full team, she always had a team. Her team members are some of the same people who worked for her/and Jamie during the c-ship years. 

Manager, PR, social media people, agent, business manager...

Yeah, they are terrible for Britney... but they exist.

At this point we need a weekly thread reminding y’all about Britney team. 

And... Who?  Exactly, like names.  Evidence they exist.  I'll wait.  

There are zero professionals that would have a client like Britney - who is actively destroying her legacy and career - and would keep said client of the payroll.  

Does she pay the leeches in her life?  Probably. 

Do they have any influence with her or any single professional credentials?  Absolutely not.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.