Hot As Ice, Private Show & What You Need are the Holy trinity.

Just now, JayTawndre said:

I never get the hate for "Private Show" and "What You Need." Both songs are really good and have a nice urban vibe. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

All three songs are in my playlist 🩷

Thank you! It’s nice to not be alone :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I don’t actually dislike any songs by Britney. I just really love these ones!

• Love 1

Private Show sounds horrible. They should’ve transposed it down a semi tone or two, so that she could sing it properly. As it is, this isn’t belting, it’s struggling and noisy.

What You Need is a nice addition to Glory. Particularly the ‘that was fun’ at the end. However when I play this song to non stans, they usually comment ‘good job this wasn’t a single’ lol

Hot As Ice is iconic. Living legend you can look but don’t touch. Watch Your Fingers boy you might get burned.

By far, HAI is the superior song and deserves better than to be in the company of PS and WYN.

• Love 1

None of these songs are my personal favorites, but to each their own my friend. I will say, to their credit, they’re all full of personality. I’m here for Chipmunkney, she’s way better than Robotney (Hi Femme Fatale :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:).

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, troubleforyou said:

Private Show sounds horrible. They should’ve transposed it down a semi tone or two, so that she could sing it properly. As it is, this isn’t belting, it’s struggling and noisy.

What You Need is a nice addition to Glory. Particularly the ‘that was fun’ at the end. However when I play this song to non stans, they usually comment ‘good job this wasn’t a single’ lol

Hot As Ice is iconic. Living legend you can look but don’t touch. Watch Your Fingers boy you might get burned.

By far, HAI is the superior song and deserves better than to be in the company of PS and WYN.

I do agree that this if private show was just a little more human in its pitch it’d be greater. Tbh, same with What You Need. They’re too high and adds to the haters saying she’s chipmunkey when she sings but I just love them. She sounds like she’s having a blast. It’s the producers who make a mess of it. Britney has said herself PS really shows her vocal chops so she must like it.

Thanks for being articulate with your views and not evil haha :) 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Not of these songs are my personal favorites, but to each their own my friend. I will say, to their credit, they’re all full of personality. I’m here for Chipmunkney, she’s way better than Robotney (Hi Femme Fatale :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:).

Awww seee this is what I mean. It’s an open discussion. I know people out there in the majority don’t like these songs but I love when you can tell she had a blast recording and these are those ones. Whereas you can tell she is at a 925 grind during femme fatale 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Thoughts ???

I have no words :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

But anyway-

Hot As Ice is embarrassing flop mess with stupid synths and "birds".

Spoiler

Private Show has for 5 seconds predebutney deep mature vocals, what is only part I like

Spoiler

But What You Need is definitely my fave

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.