2 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I don’t care what anyone says, Sam was a good one. He’s always supported Britney and has never talked bad about her even after their divorce. I’m sure she’s seen crazy things but has always kept the dirty laundry to himself. 

My only concern is why he kept quiet while Britney was in the facility in 2019 and pretended everything was good but so did Britney, right? We know a lot was happening behind the scenes and we never got the bigger picture of the whole mess. I'm not sure what his legal status in the US was back then but I can totally see Colon, LOUcifer and their bunch of lawyers threatening him to be deported if he decided to speak up. I'll always give him the benefit of doubt  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

My only concern is why he kept quiet while Britney was in the facility in 2019 and pretended everything was good but so did Britney, right? We know a lot was happening behind the scenes and we never got the bigger picture of the whole mess. I'm not sure what his legal status in the US was back then but I can totally see Colon, LOUcifer and their bunch of lawyers threatening him to be deported if he decided to speak up. I'll always give him the benefit of doubt  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

He most likely had to sign a NDA. Everyone who’s dated Britney during the conservatorship had to sign one. If you were in her life in any way they made sure you wouldn’t blab. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

because he has a gag order, so best for him to tread lightly. 

Oh please.  He was willing to publicly insult Jamie during the height of the conservatorship. He has no issue with speaking his mind.

If he wanted to trash Britney, he would have.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Oh please.  He was willing to publicly insult Jamie during the height of the conservatorship. He has no issue with speaking his mind.

If he wanted to trash Britney, he would have.

...no he wouldn't. He literally has a gag order, it is a part of the divorce settlement. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

Because Britney doesn’t like to expose herself. She wants her instagram and life to appear perfect. She didn’t like the documentaries probing. He also could have been the one behind the voicemail about the facility. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 1

I still to this day believe he cared & loved for her and wants the best for her moving forward. He is much younger than she is and probably wasn’t equipped to deal with all of this. He has to be the least Leechy of the people she’s ever met imo.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I personally think that Britney has underplayed the situation around why she was placed in the facility and there really is more to the story. Maybe she really did have a mental breakdown that nobody wants to talk about - including her and Sam. 

"I said 'no' to a dance move and they locked me up." Like really? Is that really what happened or did she have a full blown mental breakdown and they tried to cover it up?

In my opinion, Britney suffers from mental health problems and while Sam tried his best to navigate through it, he just eventually hit a wall. They met during the Glory era when Britney said she felt a spark back so perhaps she was doing well at the time. Maybe Sam saw the best side of her and with the c-ship control, everything was controlled and looking great. Once she was freed and married, perhaps her mental health took a turn and things maybe got worse and worse. After a while, it was too much and they mutually separated.

I think it's interesting that everyone believes 100% of what Britney says despite her showing us daily that she's a walking contradiction, yet we form opinions about the people around her, strictly on her testimony without ever wondering, "what if she's bated us into thinking the people around her are something that they're not."

I hate to say it (just scared to really) but I agree with this - Something happened. It had to have. Surely, they couldn’t dump her in a facility for such things? I don’t think what happened to her for them to throw her in there was warranted but I do think there was more to it. It doesn’t make her a bad person because she went through something and her family betrayed her - Which I still believed they done. But I do think something else went on.

What I think happened is she reached the end of her tether. They weren’t giving her the breaks that she would like and her soul was spent. You can only contain fire in a bottle for so long before it shatters - She blew up like an ordinary person would and they didn’t like it.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.