Britney posts throwback: First time I went platinum blonde ever !!!

9 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Maybe she really does have dementia? 🤷🏻‍♂️ She sure posts a lot of “my first time” but we all know she’s done whatever it was before. Also documented on the internet 

then why is she still not in a conservatorship if she's so mentally impaired according to you?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

then why is she still not in a conservatorship if she's so mentally impaired according to you?

Many people with dementia are not in a conservatorship. I never said she for sure had it. It’s just been rumored over the years. Chill girl 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Many people with dementia are not in a conservatorship. I never said she for sure had it. It’s just been rumored over the years. Chill girl 

.....so you just rattle off unfounded rumors to fit your narrative? Many people with dementia aren't in one because it's super hard for regular folk to obtain it. 

Guys, some of you are still in the same conversation about dementia, etc? Wow. We shouldn't and no one should have access to Britney's private diagnosis of whatever... We don't know.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

.....so you just rattle off unfounded rumors to fit your narrative? Many people with dementia aren't in one because it's super hard for regular folk to obtain it. 

Okay Doctor. Thanks for the info. I suggest you get off the internet and go outside. It’s not that deep. You’ll be ok 

1 hour ago, Fita said:

Guys, some of you are still in the same conversation about dementia, etc? Wow. We shouldn't and no one should have access to Britney's private diagnosis of whatever... We don't know.

Right??? She doesn’t have bloody Dementia and whatever she ‘Has’ isn’t getting any worse. She’s simply on a total war campaign against her own trauma. Girl is effing pissed, tbh. When you’re angry like Britney is, sometimes you cannot communicate yourself clearly and can say things that people interpret as odd or untrue because your passion overrides your logic. Britney simply says things that she doesn’t believe people will take that much notice of… Which, of course isn’t possible - Everybody notices everything she says or does. She should really know that, IMO. It’s been a while. Or maybe she doesn’t care if we speculate. But if she has Dementia - She’d have some kind of care plan in place. Not just Prozac / Therapy. And they certainly wouldn’t just drop the cShip as dementia at her age is too serious. She’s (sorta kinda maybe) fine in terms of she isn’t a danger to anyone. She does revel in dismantling her empire, in order to spite everyone around her if you ask me. That includes her fans despite how much she loves us. None of it is serious for her or at least that how her Instagram conveys. I’m not worried……………………………….. I’m not. We can rehash when she is engaged to Paul.

That’s right. I have a doctorate now. Look at me. Please just ignore my 2 cents here. I have no idea what’s going on with her, just know that she doesn’t have dementia lmao.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t think and never thought Britney had dementia. I grew up in a very traumatic household and used masking as a form of protection growing up and literally was never “present” mentally because I was checked out.

I get the feeling Britney has done the same thing.  
I also don’t have my entire life documented by a simple Google search.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

You get your Info from Temu ok Temu Doctor nobody asked

14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Seems like she's having a forgetful night, first she claimed to hate alcohol now claims Malibu is her fave.

Now this Platinum blonde post, she's been platinum before this lol.

Britney Spears' blonde waves - celebrity hair and hairstyles | Glamour UKBritney Spears Never Says No to High Volume687 The 2001 Teen Choice Awards Press Room Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures,  and Images - Getty ImagesBritney Spears Turns 30!? | Fox News

I mean only the top one is truly platinum blonde. A lot of people don’t know the different shades and variants of blonde.

3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Maybe she really does have dementia? 🤷🏻‍♂️ She sure posts a lot of “my first time” but we all know she’s done whatever it was before. Also documented on the internet 

Let tell me you something OK Your  a TEMU D O C  T  O R

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.