4 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

You all are gonna say I’m body shaming, but you can tell she’s been drinking pretty heavily for a while now just by looking at her recent paparazzi photos. She doesn’t look like someone who has just gained weight from overeating. She’s bloated. The kind of bloat that comes from drinking… A LOT. 

Yea, Britney said she “hates alcohol” but Britney doesn’t often tell the truth. She also said that the pics of her during her episode at the Chateau Marmont were “body doubles” and then backtracked when she realized nobody was buying it. 

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…. Alcohol is the least of her problems right now. She’s doing a lot worse, and there’s definitely plenty of evidence. 

Is this post real and are there actually 6 likes on it? @BabyHotAsIce, @theholyspearit22, @FuriousoOIDA1, @4darkchildney, @DiamondCircus, @nowimstronger

There is literally a plethora of reasons why a person can be bloated. There is zero difference in appearance of alcohol induced bloating as opposed to any other type of bloating.

Armchair diagnosing what type of nonexistent bloating Britney has from a computer without actually knowing her or what she does on a daily basis aside from dancing on Instagram holds zero water

Gosh

• Like 5
4 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

You all are gonna say I’m body shaming, but you can tell she’s been drinking pretty heavily for a while now just by looking at her recent paparazzi photos. She doesn’t look like someone who has just gained weight from overeating. She’s bloated. The kind of bloat that comes from drinking… A LOT. 

Yea, Britney said she “hates alcohol” but Britney doesn’t often tell the truth. She also said that the pics of her during her episode at the Chateau Marmont were “body doubles” and then backtracked when she realized nobody was buying it. 

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…. Alcohol is the least of her problems right now. She’s doing a lot worse, and there’s definitely plenty of evidence. 

Is this post real and are there actually 6 likes on it? @BabyHotAsIce, @theholyspearit22, @FuriousoOIDA1, @4darkchildney, @DiamondCircus, @nowimstronger

There is literally a plethora of reasons why a person can be bloated. There is zero difference in appearance of alcohol induced bloating as opposed to any other type of bloating.

Armchair diagnosing what type of nonexistent bloating Britney has from a computer without actually knowing her or what she does on a daily basis aside from dancing on Instagram holds zero water

Gosh

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

She didnt tho. She showed that they "broke up" not while in relationship. 

Playing dumb. Who said Britney showed Paul off or showed him to show their relationship when she posted that story? No one. Confirming a break up is also confirming a relationship. Period.

• Love 3

Alcohol is fine in moderation, and since nobody actually knows other than Britney how much she is having, I would be unwilling to speculate further on the subject, but of course, your title phrases it in such a way that implies she never puts the bottle down.

I think at this point in time some of you desperately cling to the hope of Britney fighting or causing herself harm just so you’ve got something to gossip about.

Sad.

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Dream said:

That many pages for a drink that is basically to me what milk is for the kids before sleep????

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Pure insanity. She posts one (!!!) bottle of her favorite drink and people are calling her alcoholic and a liar. Alcohol=/= alcohol, every drink taste and smells different. She's not allowed to change her mind or try other things. She said in the very beginning of her career that she HATES sushi. Two years after this she said she loved it. Did she lie there too? Or did she just change her mind? Perhaps the sushi she tasted first was bad and once she ate some good sushi she realized it's good? 

Oh btw, she's enjoying her alcohol at HOME and not ENDANGERING OTHER PEOPLE like some MJ has been wannabe!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

the big deal is that she said she hated alcohol, that it made her sick...and drinking is only not a big deal when in party /social, but if you drink it alone at home/with sc-ambag partner and with britney's background, alcohol can be a red flag because it seems a escape for sadness and loneliness

Oh come off it. You’re not a doctor, you don’t know her and this is just your opinion. she’s said a lot of things and done the opposite. 

You’re making a big deal about someone who doesn’t even know you exist. Who cares what she does, it’s her life, not yours for the hundredth time 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.