10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Great question, that's another concern if she is taking medications, alcohol might not mix with them right. Or as you suggested she might not be taking anything at this time. 

I took meds that said Free Chicken nuggets effects

6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

How do u know she isnt getting a professional help? Maybe it's just not that easy? And why would she move? Her house is gorgeous and there might be a reason why she doesnt want to move. Her (allegedly) only friend Cade lives in LA. Why would she move somewhere else? 

I didn’t say she was it wasn’t I’m only saying she has the means to do more than the average person. 

So she should stay in the state that allowed her c ship and the home doctors held her captive in?

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I didn’t say she was it wasn’t I’m only saying she has the means to do more than the average person. 

So she should stay in the state that allowed her c ship and the home doctors held her captive in?

You stay at a Ratatouille hotel  with free Chicken nuggets 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

You all are gonna say I’m body shaming, but you can tell she’s been drinking pretty heavily for a while now just by looking at her recent paparazzi photos. She doesn’t look like someone who has just gained weight from overeating. She’s bloated. The kind of bloat that comes from drinking… A LOT. 

Yea, Britney said she “hates alcohol” but Britney doesn’t often tell the truth. She also said that the pics of her during her episode at the Chateau Marmont were “body doubles” and then backtracked when she realized nobody was buying it. 

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…. Alcohol is the least of her problems right now. She’s doing a lot worse, and there’s definitely plenty of evidence. 

But Your Bodyshaming Britney that's  so disgusting shame on you

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not like they gonna do it to her again. She has lived in Los angeles since she was 18. She knows the city. She is an old dog that won't learn new tricks. Starting fresh in a new place isnt all that great. Besides, cali is a paradise. 

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

It's not like they gonna do it to her again. She has lived in Los angeles since she was 18. She knows the city. She is an old dog that won't learn new tricks. Starting fresh in a new place isnt all that great. Besides, cali is a paradise. 

Cali is paradise? That’s the devil’s playground babe. I don’t doubt her family is trying to come hon with something and Brit is giving them all the fuel for it.

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Cali is paradise? That’s the devil’s playground babe. I don’t doubt her family is trying to come hon with something and Brit is giving them all the fuel for it.

Sometimes I wonder if her family ever left, or they're just waiting and lurking... That's why even tho Britney is causing her own mess, more people behind the scenes are watching and waiting...

We believed easily Britney will never listen to anyone,  but people around her tried to help? Bryan really hates Paul? Cade tried to convince Britney she needs to change her content? Are we sure they tried to make her go to the therapy?

More and more I believe the main intention is to show the world how bad Britney is doing without the c-ship, without the family she dragged multiple times.

They're waiting a tragedy or something close... then they will come back to protect and help "poor Britney". 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Um yeah Cali is awesome if u have money. I lived there for a few years. 

Her family will try to exploit her now matter where Britney is. And her moving from Cali won't change a thing. It would be just a bunch of spinning videos from a living room of a ranch in Tennessee or something. What do u expect to happen? 

• Haha 1

Y’all she posted that comment about not liking  the taste of alcohol like two years ago. It’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that  the taste maybe grew on her since then 🤷🏽

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Um yeah Cali is awesome if u have money. I lived there for a few years. 

Her family will try to exploit her now matter where Britney is. And her moving from Cali won't change a thing. It would be just a bunch of spinning videos from a living room of a ranch in Tennessee or something. What do u expect to happen? 

So you basically have no hope that a change of scenery could benefit B?

13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Y’all she posted that comment about not liking  the taste of alcohol like two years ago. It’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that  the taste maybe grew on her since then 🤷🏽

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

You do have a point as I’ve mentioned she’s posting more and more alcohol and could be growing fonder and fonder for it! I’m sure Paul loves a drink himself! They kind of remind me of the new Bobby and Whitney.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

SHARE YOUR FAV DRINKS

I LOVE THIS ONE, vodka or sake 

Crafted with expert Asian-influenced mixology, this cocktail combines GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka, sake, lychee puree, lime juice, simple syrup, and pickled ginger.

Ingredients

1 ½ oz GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka
1 oz Sake
1 oz Lychee Puree
1 oz Lime Juice
½ oz Simple Syrup
+ Strip of Pickled Ginger

1e53e962-f93f-42d3-9ca9-6b56ae3c9c74.jpg

I am gonna try this!! Add some blue lotus flower in it too :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.