Is Madonna the only woman Britney won't ever throw a shade?

Britney is still respectful towards the sacred, though. But if the people you mentioned had harmed her, whether intentionally or not, given the somewhat angry mood Britney is in right now, queen or not, I think she wouldn’t have hesitated to make an Instagram post whether explicit or ironic, to say what she thinks as we're used to. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

There’s actually a bigger list of women, upon further inspection, that she rarely if ever has a problem with:

Madonna

Janet Jackson

Mariah Carey

Beyonce

Rihanna

Paris Hilton

Kate Hudson

Nicki Minaj

Kate Beckinsale is a wonderful new addition

She hasn’t really ever touched on Ellen either. Which is a surprise in itself :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

Reese Wetherspoon

Melissa Joan Hart

Jennifer Lopez? Maybe???
Was going to add Drew Barrymore to that list but then Britney posted that horrible comedian’s less than flattering impression of DB a while back and it seemed a bit on the nose. That’s just pure speculation on my part, though! There’s a greater chance of Britney posting that because of how impressed she was. 

That being said. I think she’d come for any of them if they pissed her off enough haha.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.