Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

On 8/12/2024 at 10:20 AM, dancewithme said:

I'm sure her label/team have professional footage from multiple nights of every Britney tour. They could easily start releasing live albums (CD/DVD bundles) from the Baby tour to POM 2.0 and make a profit out of those while at the same time keeping us fed and Britney relevant for what she has been loved and idolized for all those years

Yes, something Mariah has done in the past as well. Or recently Sam Smith with his 10th anniversary of the Lonely hour. 

1 hour ago, germyerick said:

Yes, something Mariah has done in the past as well. Or recently Sam Smith with his 10th anniversary of the Lonely hour. 

Only her team of buffoons could be stupid enough not to do that with hours of footage from 10 different tours/residencies. Me and thousands of other fans would rush to buy any tour related media they would release

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

Only her team of buffoons could be stupid enough not to do that with hours of footage from 10 different tours/residencies. Me and thousands of other fans would rush to buy any tour related media they would release

1 hour ago, germyerick said:

Britney's team is really dumb they skipped many possible 20th Anniversary edition too (even Evanescence & Avril Lavigne released it for their first albums) :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ooops*****! said:

I really hope the MSG show leaks, that would be a dream. The dress rehearsal is kind of interesing but it's clear from the snippets that it's a super low energy performance (understandbly as it's just a rehearsal)

MSG shows won’t leak anytime soon if ever sadly, they do exist though I have a list of the dates with footage available 

On 8/13/2024 at 9:58 AM, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

If someone with it has seen this (I know you’re on here) and are scared your source will know, they won’t. DM me and we will communicate via encrypted messages outside of here! 

Wallet is ready if you need any contribution, would love to see that footage come to light.

• Love 4
On 8/13/2024 at 11:58 AM, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

If someone with it has seen this (I know you’re on here) and are scared your source will know, they won’t. DM me and we will communicate via encrypted messages outside of here! 

Can they get sued if it leaks or what?

Sadly there is so much stuff that will never see the light of day too many gatekeepers I try to collect stems to actually remix for my YT channel and have never had any luck tracking them down to buy gone are the days where fans share its all about vaulting now I've been banned from almost every stem group out there simply because I share leaked material thats how bad gatekeepers have become!

32 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Sadly there is so much stuff that will never see the light of day too many gatekeepers I try to collect stems to actually remix for my YT channel and have never had any luck tracking them down to buy gone are the days where fans share its all about vaulting now I've been banned from almost every stem group out there simply because I share leaked material thats how bad gatekeepers have become!

Sadly I know what you’re referring to it’s very common, if your trust is shattered with them they cut you off completely. There’s a ton of stuff still that I don’t think will ever leak but I do think circus is possible, too many people have it. 

1 hour ago, Infinity101 said:

Why are you talking about gatekeepers? Weren’t you complaining about me leaking DYFO stems when I didn’t even get them from you?

I do believe that sometimes you need to wait a little bit to leak stuff in order to get more, which is understandable if the main goal is to put out more for the fans, IMO, but that pack was sent out carelessly to me and they told me they had no problem with me putting it out as the mixes someone did (acapella, rough mix and instrumental) date from the pandemic times and they were being passed around for years.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.