Amanda Bynes now goes by Midge Gardner

I assume she's trying to get away from associations with the old name she is publicly known by. She's virtually unrecognizable as 'Amanda Bynes' nowadays and maybe she prefers to disconnect herself from the past.

The current look seems somewhat vintage inspired. I wonder if she is combining the names of two old Hollywood actresses (like Ava Gardner and someone else).

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hate to say this but Britney these days gives the exact same energy. Just not to this extent. Not saying it’s her fault. It’s just sad. I no longer believe she’s perfectly normal but that’s okay. It takes time to heal and I wish them both lots of serenity and health. 

Edited by Red Wine Supernova
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

I hate to say this but Britney these days gives the exact same energy. Just not to this extent. Not saying it’s her fault. It’s just sad. I no longer believe she’s perfectly normal but that’s okay. It takes time to heal and I wish them both lots of serenity and health. 

Britney doesn’t look nearly as hideous as that (I’m sorry pls forgive me) also I was born in 2008 so I know nothing about Amanda bines 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.