Jamie Lynn Spears posts her career achievements & highlights

1 hour ago, AII said:

Point is. They were both worked from a young age when they didn't really have a choice or know how to say no 

The difference is... Britney was working to get her family out of poverty which they took advantage of. JL was "working" cuz she thought she could be the next Britney lol

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, humstarr said:

The difference is... Britney was working to get her family out of poverty which they took advantage of. JL was "working" cuz she thought she could be the next Britney lol

point is... they were both young and impressionable. JL had no idea either. 

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

It doesnt look like Judas regrets it. As a matter of fact, the only things she regrets is that her career wasnt successful 

i actually dont think she has any regrets. she has a better life than many of us. honestly i would want her life. its so easy

2 hours ago, AII said:

i actually dont think she has any regrets. she has a better life than many of us. honestly i would want her life. its so easy

Then why is she so bitter and plays a victim every chance she gets? She clearly didnt get what she wanted out of life, which is be the next Britney. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.