Britney didnt do anything wrong. Why is this forum so dramatic?

She’s mean and nasty and doesn’t like other women. If that’s called out, so be it. 

She’s posted shade/anger/mean things then edited and deleted within hours (or her team does). She needs to get it together 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

You're the late millennial angry in an internet forum, not her :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

She’s a mid 40’s year old woman starting fights with anyone who pays homage to her or praises her including minimal pay fast food workers. She needs to stop being a bitter white Karen 

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

If you are a female fan of Britney. Just know she don’t like females hhehehee 

I wouldn’t say that tho. Women are unknowingly competitive towards each other thanks to the misogyny that has poisoned us for hundreds of years.  Britney grew up in a toxic environment with a „man can be bad but still more worth than a woman” and later she was moved into another toxic environment called „industry” and later another toxic environment has been created for her aka T-CON. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

She wasn't shading Blake or Donatella, despite what some of you are trying to imply here. She simply was comparing a version the dress SHE WORE many years ago to a newer dresss.

Imo the Versace dress is clearly better, and it makes me kind of sad Britney likes to show legs so much she'll likely never wear a gown again. But we should know by now Britney likes to show legs and her fashion sense is not the best. Lastly, if youre interpreting her post as her shading Blake or Donatella, you're too insecure and needs to get out more.

Even if that was shade - I think it's still good that Britney is free and she can react to things and show us her "real" thoughts and feelings. We just don't have to agree with her... :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: I think that times under the conservatorship when she was silent all the time and we never knew her opinions or what she was feeling, were much worse... :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

8 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

She wasn't shading Blake or Donatella, despite what some of you are trying to imply here. She simply was comparing a version the dress SHE WORE many years ago to a newer dresss.

Imo the Versace dress is clearly better, and it makes me kind of sad Britney likes to show legs so much she'll likely never wear a gown again. But we should know by now Britney likes to show legs and her fashion sense is not the best. Lastly, if youre interpreting her post as her shading Blake or Donatella, you're too insecure and needs to get out more.

Ok but If not being shady why is she even comparing the two dresses?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She’s a mid 40’s year old woman starting fights with anyone who pays homage to her or praises her including minimal pay fast food workers. She needs to stop being a bitter white Karen 

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Is there a reason you’re bringing her race into?

I feel so embarrassed for some of you all.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

If she wasn't throwing shade, why did she change her caption?

:explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Ok but If not being shady why is she even comparing the two dresses?

Exactly, she was throwing shade there was no need for Britney to bring up the dress Blake wore after Donatella's post.

Britney was clearly not happy and went online posted what she posted, got negative feedback and changed it.

Same thing she did when she fat shamed X Tina.

• Love 3
Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Because yall were mak8ng drama out of nothing :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

We're we also making drama out of the X tina fat shaming, the Convict Paul home wrecking, The lies about being slapped and falling to the floor, or the Halsey, Osbournes and Jack in the box employee shade, was it all unnecessary drama? 

Yes.

But who caused all of that?

Britney's Best Lead Single? - Base - ATRL

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We're we also making drama out of the X tina fat shaming, the Convict Paul home wrecking, The lies about being slapped and falling to the floor, or the Halsey, Osbournes and Jack in the box employee shade, was it all unnecessary drama? 

Yes.

But who caused all of that?

Britney's Best Lead Single? - Base - ATRL

Yet, youre here at her FAN FORUM, not much going on at home? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Yet, youre here at her FAN FORUM, not much going on at home? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Fan forum doesn’t mean give Britney a pass for every thing she does because she’s BRITNEY SPEARS. Being of a fan of someone can have layers and substance. It doesn’t mean praise for having a shiz attitude. 

it’s ironic that you spend your time saying they have crappy behavior but then turn a head to Britney’s attitude and behaviors. It makes zero sense 

some of us have loved Britney from the beginning and don’t have this weird obsession with her as a fake Hollywood starlet but as a human is deserves the same call outs that I’d give my family and friends for doing the same things.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Fan forum doesn’t mean give Britney a pass for every thing she does because she’s BRITNEY SPEARS. Being of a fan of someone can have layers and substance. It doesn’t mean praise for having a shiz attitude. 

it’s ironic that you spend your time saying they have crappy behavior but then turn a head to Britney’s attitude and behaviors. It makes zero sense 

some of us have loved Britney from the beginning and don’t have this weird obsession with her as a fake Hollywood starlet but as a human is deserves the same call outs that I’d give my family and friends for doing the same things.

Yall overanalyze her,l and keep talking shi about stuff you don't know. Adittionally, yall keep trying to find entertainment in the drama surrounding her life, almost like addicts to it.

• Love 1

What’s the ******* point of going online and publicly say a personal cheap dress that you have is WAY BETTER than the one a designer made, and  a celebrity recently honored you with? 
if you’re not reading that as tactless then you’re exactly like the people around her who are enabling her toxic behavior. 

Edited by Britney_Jean
5 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

People on here a sick. They think their opinion holds weight in her life & are obsessed with spending hours spewing hatred & uneducated opinions about how she should live her life. Pathetic & concerning

Facts. Could not have said it better

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.