I BackTrack Like Britney...ALL THE TIME

Bend it like Beckham, Back track like Britney, baby. 

Have you ever had to backtrack a statement?

Funniest moment where I put my foot in your mouth. Whoops MY mouth. MY MOUTH. damnit. OOPS I DID IT AGAIN. 

Congratulated a woman I thought was pregnant while waiting in line at the grocery store. Turns out, she had a parasitic infection. Something was kind of growing inside her, right???

Awwwwkward. turtle. 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7rbf25ace1edg0vwya2yg

• Haha 1

We all do. It's just i don't run to my socials to release my anger. She is hurting, we know it, we express sympathy and give everything benefit of a doubt. But unless she works on her emotions she will still act like this. And it is only bad for her unfortunately.

13 hours ago, icybaby said:

We all do. It's just i don't run to my socials to release my anger. She is hurting, we know it, we express sympathy and give everything benefit of a doubt. But unless she works on her emotions she will still act like this. And it is only bad for her unfortunately.

Maybe she's so tired of having had to people please her entire life that this is Britney Spears Unfiltered.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.